008 𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘴.

𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴. Right leg bouncing up and down. He can feel the sweat trickling down his side face. But the cafe inside is cold, isn't it?

He picks up his americano, swirling the drink a little before bringing the cup to his mouth. He heaves in satisfaction as the hot liquid enters his mouth, spreading the roasted seed taste all over his tongue.

Nothing beats than a cup of coffee to calm him. 

The cafe is bustling with more people after he came. He does an inkling why there's more than usual but he pretends he doesn't know. He feigns ignorance towards the subtle and not so subtle gazes sent his way by girls and older women from tables around. Wanting him to notice their presence, wishing him to spare at least a glance that would suffice their heart.

His eyes graze across the table as he takes more sip, settling on your hunching figure who chooses to ignore him after countless times asking him to drink elsewhere (as he purposely mess with you by occasional sipping). 

When you've confirmed your decision, after a few days of thinking hard (you're torn between the delicious desserts and saving money), Shousuke take this opportunity and use it to his advantage.  A place where people won't bother him as often while he's with someone while continuously meeting you.

He closes his eyes and nods. Killing two birds with one stones.

He rest his cheek on his palm, looking around with disinterest. He doesn't want to bother you when you're working. He'd rather pick on you when you're nose is not in the paper. That way, he can have all your attention to him.

His eyes turns back, sensing movement shifting from you.

You click your pen, face scrunched up at the paper you're working.

Ah, there she goes again, he said, amuse.

He reaches for the paper and snatches it. You frown, "Hey, give it back. I was writing something.." You extend your arm to get it, however Shousuke refrains and pulls it further away.