ᶦⁿᶠᵒ

[name] [l

[name] [l.name]

━━━━━━━

▫ 18 yrs. old
▫ successor (and adopted child) of the sound pillar
▫ breathe of music
▫ dual-sword user

❝as the successor of the flamboyant sound pillar, i will say he is much more flashy than you!❞

━━━━━━━

『 music breathing 』

❐ first form: sonic boom
▫ user dashes forward extremely fast, leaving a colorful streak behind, and delivers a single strike to the neck.

❐ second form: tsuzumi impact
▫ user 'teleports' to different places leaving afterimages as the sound of tsuzumi grows louder, confusing the enemy. the user then appears and delivers a blow, ending with an impact.

❐ third form: percussion's repercussions
▫ the user hits the both of their swords, making a shrill sound similar to a gong, however — if used excessively — the consequences are the users bleeding of ears, leading them to have temporary deafness.

❐ forth form: mellifluous melody
▫ the user lets out a small tune, lulling the enemy to calm due to the sweet and musical voice.

❐ fifth form: isabella's lullaby
▫ user hums a lullaby, making the enemy calm down as a field with a single tree appears around them; a merciful death.

❐ sixth form: string shot

▫ the user makes six bullet-like strikes as strings appear, wrapping the enemy. sending a single slash, the enemy's body parts that are wrapped will be cut and slashed to pieces as well.

━━━━━━━

『 abilities 』

swordsmanship - taught by their flamboyant master, the sound pillar. combining it with total concentration breathing, [name] is able to slice through a large tree with their katana.

enhanced sense of hearing - similar to their master and zenitsu, [name]'s enhanced sense of hearing allows them to hear the faintest of sounds. [name] uses their hearing in locating people through their heartbeat, as well as locating demons that are hostile. they are also able to hear the intentions of people as well if used at full potential.

immense strength and stamina - [name] possesses great physical strength as well as stamina due to their harsh training with uzui. they can even lift up all three of uzui's wives!

enhanced speed - [name] possesses great speed — because of their training — and because of their breathing style, they are able to move swiftly and silently.

full focus breaths - [name] mastered the ability to remain in total breath concentration for over 24 hours. living in the sound estate with the pillar uzui tengen, they spend most of their time focusing on training.

enhanced coordination - [name] is able to switch between using two swords technique to one sword technique due to one of their breathing styles needing a second blade. between all of the slayers combined, [name] has the most coordinated body!

flexibility - [name] values flexibility due to them missing their sister since they would always play together — with their sister being more flexible than them — thus leading to their defeat everytime.

━━━━━━━

『 taisho secrets! 』

✎ [name] is the only slayer that can switch to one sword to two due to their breathing style!

✎ [name] is rank hinoe, just above kanao!