03 ;; Ź³įµ˜āæ į¶ įµƒĖ¢įµ— į¶ įµ’Ź³ Źøįµ’įµ˜Ź³ įµįµ’įµ—Ź°įµ‰Ź³, Ź³įµ˜āæ į¶ įµƒĖ¢įµ— į¶ įµ’Ź³ Źøįµ’įµ˜Ź³ į¶ įµƒįµ—Ź°įµ‰Ź³įµŽ

【 run for your children, for your sisters and brothers! 】
~ DOG DAYS ARE OVER ;; florence + the machine

loud noises and flashing lights overwhelmed your senses as bodies of older people bumped into you and to each other

loud noises and flashing lights overwhelmed your senses as bodies of older people bumped into you and to each other. the night was high, and so were the inhabitants. . .

. . . of the red light district.

you grunted as an elbow nearly nailed you in the nose, a man sneering before laughing at the lady that's by his side, ignoring you in favor of paying attention to her.

you silently scoffed, rolling your eyes. you weaved in between the crowds, your borrowed scarf waving at the movements as you tried to be uncaring of the whistles and coos of the women up top near their windows.

emphasis on the word 'trying'.

aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you get the point.

you inhaled really hard and prayed to any higher being out there. god, if you're real, please. help me survive this, you whined out, comical tears running down on your face.

a lone stone in the road nearly made you trip, and that brought you back to reality. you yelped, although the sound got drowned out by other noises in the vicinity. you frowned before pinching yourself in the arm.

c'mon [name], focus! you gotta focus!

you walked, determination filling your entire body and soul. it seems that you walked too determinedly, however, since it caught the attention of a few people. 

a black haired one in particular, too.

one step two step three step four! try not to pay attention to the pretty women by the doors! you chanted on the inside as you clutched your sister's scarf, cheeks feeling extremely warm.

after a few more minutes of panic, you have finally, finally, arrived at your destination. you put your hands on your knees, bending down tiredly before pumping out your hands in the air a few seconds later, huffing out a small 'yeah!' in triumph. onlookers looked at you in confusion, but simply raised an eyebrow in amusement as they recognized who you are.

walking towards a rickety house, you clutched your sister's scarf and called out. "hello? is anyone home?" you can't help but shudder as goosebumps littered on your arms, the cold air seeping into it.

your hearing perked up once the sound of feet padding to ground hit it, alerting you that a person is coming near. you turned you head around and raised your eyebrows in surprise as a buff man walked towards you.

each step he took caught everyone's attention, and your eyes widened once your ears caught his sound. he went and stood himself beside you, eyes staring right ahead with seriousness whilst you looked at him with an awe-filled gaze.