Chapter one

I only heard tales of 'Jack,' From barman and Sailer's you would think it un-lady like for me to be interacting with drunk men in bars that smell worst then a pig sty but I don't have much of a choice I'm a bar maiden in my  bar called 'O'Reilly's' The bar itself is worthless the drink is like Piss if you left it out in the sun, I would rather have the piss, Standing behind the small bar I could hear some drunk men talking about The captain of the black pearl, The man who survived many endeavours . "Jack have not seen that sleazy pirate in a long time, last I heard of him he was in Tortuga running around with some lovesick puppy William Turner I believe his name was!"

My eyes widened at the name I couldn't believe it did I misheard?. I turned toward the two men and I let my face twist into a look of disgust, "Did you say, William Turner?" I asked trying hard not to vomit at the repulsive looks they were both giving me one man smiled and I looked away the state of his yellow teeth was revolting and horrible. "Eh, woman are you going to give me a drink or not!" Yelled a voice from across the bar I turned and sharply said "It is not appropriate for you to order someone around just because she is a woman have your mother thought you any manners except being such a scoundrel of a man!" I yelled proper vexed at the fellow, he glanced at me his green eyes flashing in anger he stood up tall and sad "do you not know who I am?" he asks I laughed and put on my dangerous voice, "No but if you don't leave you are going to find out who I am!"

He went to say something else but decided against and he walked out of the door slamming it behind him, I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the old man, "So Will Turner?" I asked back in my natural voice pretending like that never happened, The man shook his head and smiled at me amused, "Aye! William Turner son of Bootstrap Bill Turner went on a suicide mission to retrieve his damsel in distress oh what was her name again?" He was clicking his fingers trying to think of the name, "Elizabeth!" The other man interrupted him. I felt all couler drain from my face at hearing the name I have not heard in so long, "Elizabeth Swan? Are you sure?" I ask uncertainly the two men shook their heads at me. 'Elizabeth' I could understand even as a kid she would be the most adventurous and troublesome But 'Will,' that was shocking he was always the level headed one, And he definitely would never team up with a 'Pirate,'

Unless oh Will you lovesick Maniac, everyone knew he loved 'Elizabeth,' And Elizabeth felt the same towards him. I should go to port Royal I need to maybe it was me finally getting the adventure I craved but was too cowardly to go out and search for it... "Jack still owes me that boat!" I heard the man say but I was already out the door and into the dusty town of 'Dingle,' Running over to where they ship out guns to port royal I saw a sailor running over to him I had a bag of gold coins, I dropped them in his large hand. "I need to go to Port Royal my cousin has gotten herself in quite a bind I sure hope you can help me out," I say sweetly he blinked his eyes a few times. And shook his head.

The lust in his brown eyes made me feel uncomfortable in myself as a woman. "Sure thing Mrs, you just go on up there and we will take you to Port Royal, Just stay hidden would not want the captain of the 'Daily Cruise,' to see you," I gulped at the fear in the man's eyes 'Daily Cruise' what kind of name is that. The poor fellow must is hard to say that every day, I almost pity him. I said Almost.

Finding a nice cosy place in one of the boxes I groaned out of annoyance When I heard the Captain's voice come from the deck, "Is that all Sailor?" he asks ''Yes sir that is all'' Said the boy who had let me up. I opened the box Gagging when I smelled the horrible 'Odour,' of fish oh God Elizabeth I am going to kill you.

I jumped in the box holding my nose Seeing my blue dress gets ruined not that I cared about that I hated dresses, Something me and Elizabeth had in common, I can not wait to see my dear cousin I never forget the day when her father saved me from a brutal attack, I would say I was about seven running through the streets of Port Royal I had no family so I had to steal to make ends meet. Long story short I was caught prepared to hang. That is when Elizabeth's father got involved, He gave me whatever I wanted until I turned eighteen then I came here to Ireland and got this stinking job.

But I have not seen them in such a long time what if they have forgotten about me, well soon I will find out. I felt the boat start to move the smell of the sea came through the holes of the boxes and gave me a sense of calmness.

The soft sound of the crew's footsteps could be heard. Oh, Elizabeth what have you gotten yourself into.