Chapter 2,

The journey was long and I was tired but due to the odour of 'fish,' I could not sleep and my legs were crushed in an awkward position I prayed we would get there soon, I peeked out through one of the holes that we're in the side of the box and I smiled when I saw some of the houses that confided in 'Port-Royal,'
"We have arrived, Captain!" shouted one bald man who had an unusually deep voice ''Ah perfect," the captain replied I could feel the boat turn to pull into a satisfying stop, I could hear all the loud ruckus on deck. I was about to get up when I heard the sound of fast steps coming toward me. I heard a grunt, "Aye, This is a heavy one!" It wasn't until then when I realised I had been lifted I glared through the holes of the box, How dare he I am at least 10 stone not to thin but not to heavy neither I am more or less in between, But still how dare he, Of course the man did not know I was in here.

I felt myself move  I held my hand over my mouth to stop myself from grunting when he walked, After some time of jumping I felt myself be put down. I peaked out through one of the small holes in the box to make sure no one was around. I saw nobody but Individuals walking down the path of Port-Royal, Getting out was a lot trickier than getting in. My dress was all ripped I was not upset about that fact more pleased really. I was a bit annoyed that half of Port royal could see my white Undergarments but luckily it was dark so the chances of them seeing anything were 'Slim,' I then carried on making my way down the busy path to Elizabeth's house. When I came across a weird sight I saw Elizabeth's father pushing Elizabeth into a carriage it was dark out so I found it hard to see what it was they were doing. I eagerly ran over to them and put my hand on the old man's shoulder in return he jumped and went straight to defensive mode.

It took him a few minutes to realise who he was seeing, I stood frozen in shock I could hear the ruckus coming from behind me. "Governor Swan, what is going on?" I questioned his blue eyes clouded with concern as Elizabeth stuck her head out of the carriage when hers landed on me they lit up with excitement and she smiled widely, "Emma!" She exclaimed but before I could answer her Mr Swan grabbed me by the shoulders and looked at me dead in the eye with a serious expression it was at this moment I knew something bad was about to take place. "Take care of her for me Emma, It's lovely to see you again!" He said kissing my cheek he pushed me into the carriage with Elizabeth I stumbled and fell onto the floor.

"Father, Father," I could hear Elizbeth yell as she banged on the window as the carriage started to move. I sat up and looked out the small back window and witnessed Elizabeth's father getting shot. I felt tears in my eyes. 'Take care of her for me Emma,' He knew what was about to take place he knew. A stray tear fell down my cheek as I looked at Elizabeth. She did not know what had happened and seeing the already heartbreaking look on her face I knew I could not tell her. But I will keep my promise to Mr Swan. The man who raised me dead. May he rest in peace.

My heart felt like it was about to break. Swallowing a lump that had formed in my throat I spoke shakily. "Where is it that we are going?" I asked. In return she looked up at me her green eyes filled with concern and Stubbornness replied. ''To find Will!"

Will what had happened to Will, My confusion and concern were overbearing she gave me a look that said I will explain later. "And how do you suppose we do that?" I asked again anger lacing my tone at whatever Will had gotten himself into.

Elizabeth let out a breath "Jack, Jack Sparrow will take us to him!"

"The Pirate Jack?" I yelled in return she flinched and nodded. I bit my lip. "So we are going on a wild goose chase with a Pirate great fantastic!" I say sarcastically. "Jack is a good man, Emma a pirate but a good man!"

I found that hard to believe I stubbornly crossed my arms over my chest and laid back and started the window in the darkness hearing the clicking of the horses, hoofs. "I will believe it when I see it,"

"What brought you back here?" Elizabeth questioned curiously trying to make conversation I stared at her as she fiddled with her dress. I helped her I untied the back strings she sighed with relief as the dress slid off her leaving her in nothing but her bra and undergarments. When she had finished putting on a leather brown Jeans with a leather brown coat and a white frilly shirt she let down her brown locks and finished the outfit with a hat and some brown boots.

Impressive, better than before I wish I had something comfortable to wear... "I heard stories of you and the very 'Captain' we are going to see so-" "So you thought by coming here to port Royal you would learn something about yourself and soothe that longing for adventure!"

I smiled guiltily Elizabeth always could read me like a book, She gave me that look that said I told you So. "Don't get cocky just yet," I ended our conversation then.