𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗘

"Scram! Stop loiterin' around my store!"

the old shopkeeper yelled at the boys, a broom in hand as he shooed them away.

"Yeah, yeah we heard you old man!" the black and blond-haired male fussed as he put his canned drink down and got onto his bike along with the friends that were accompanying him.

"Don' come back here jus' ta do that!" he warned as the boy began revving up their engines to leave.

Just as Kazutora was readying himself to pull out of the parking lot, he saw her. She had been his crush for as long as he had come out of juvenile detention.

She came down the stairs of the apartment building she lived at, she gave him a small wave and polite smile. He knew she lived there because he had followed her home on several occasions.

L/N, F/N.

Number 3 in class 2A and number 7 in their grade. It was a lie to say that she wasn't perfect.

She was smart, pretty and nice; people liked her.

The two were quite close. It wasn't as if she found Kazutora weird when she found out he had followed her home one time too many. They talked whenever they met at the store and a little at school.

As Kazutora was caught in his daydream, the girl had made it down the few flights and got closer to the parking lot where him and his bike resided.

She gave him another wave, something catching his attention as he looked at her.

The right strap of her tank top was falling down her shoulder slightly.

How could he have been so stupid? So reckless?

He was there.

"Hey! Get outta my parkin' lot! Next time, I'm callin' the cops!"