𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗

"F-fuck, Y/N!" 

"F-fuck, Y/N!" 

Kazutora grunted as he threw his head back, his voice a little muffled as the bottom of his t-shirt was in between his teeth. 

His left hand held his throbbing dick in his hand, a sock wrapped around it. His right hand gripping onto his sheets and he sat on the edge of his bed. 

"Kazutora? Did you say something?" his mother called him from outside her son's bedroom. 

He was caught off guard by the interruption and stopped his actions quickly, the dampened sock he was holding onto flew across the room as he did so.

"N-no! I was just, uh.. watching a movie!" he called to his mother as he quickly came up with a lie.

"Well okay, I'm leaving for work now. See you tomorrow." she said, voice slightly strained with tiredness. 

Kazutora sighed, pulling his right hand through his hair as the ponytail holding up his hair fell loosely while his left hand pulled up the grey sweatpants he was wearing. 

When he heard the front door open and then close, Kazutora rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

It wasn't like he was annoyed of his mother, he was just unhappy that the time he used thinking of Y/N was interrupted. 

He looked down at his soiled hands and grew slightly disgusted with himself. How dare he think of such a precious woman in order for him to fulfill his own desires? 

When Kazutora washed his hands, he sat in his living room for a minute. Eyes on the ceiling, he wondered what he was going to do about getting Y/N away from Mikey. 

It's not like he and Y/N weren't friends, but something about wanting her to only himself made him want to ruin her already existing relationship with her boyfriend. Kazutora knew that it would hurt the girl if they suddenly broke up or something happened, but if in the long run he would end up with her, seeing Y/N sad would be worth it. 

He stood up from the couch finally, getting on the family computer to message the girl. 

"Hanemiya Kazutora Poked You!"