𝗥𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗬

"You good?"

"You good?"

Kazutora asked as he leaned against his bike.

Usually there were two scenarios that would come about when the two were in one another's company. Either she would come to the store happily with the intention of buying snacks to share with her boyfriend or to talk about the fluctuating state of her relationship. The one she had chosen this time, was the latter.

"Do I look good?" she asked unenthusiastically as she looked up at the boy. Her hair was in a bit of a mess and her usually dark skin looked drained of color like she forgot to put on lotion in the winter.

He scratched the back of his neck, a little embarrassed at the stupid question he had asked. The silence between the two grew as cars passed the parking lot they stood in.

"Well... do you wanna talk?"

Y/N only nodded her head, smoothing out her clothes in nervousness.

The two sat down next to Kazutora's bike, legs criss-crossed as they did so.

"What happened?" he finally inquired, looking at the girl.

"It's Mikey, obviously." she began to speak, mentally slapping herself as she stated the obvious.

"You can talk whenever you feel like it, kay princess?" he said in an attempt to soothe the girl as he put his hand on her knee.

Y/N cringed slightly and pulled away, "He calls me princess..." she told the boy in a dejected tone.

"I didn't mean to make you feel uncomf-"

"It's fine Tora, you didn't know..." she reassured the boy, cutting him off.

"You're right, this is about you anyways. Tell me what happened, for real this time."

"Fine, I'll tell you." she gave in, smirking a little bit.

"That's the smile I was looking for Y/N!" he said happily while looking at the girl.

"The problem isn't just Mikey, y'know? It's the people around him too. Ion hate them or anything but it feels like he's more of their boyfriend than he is mine..." Y/N said, putting her head on her friend's shoulder.

"Explain." Kazutora asked the girl simply. Whenever Y/N would vent to him, he wouldn't speak much, only asking her to elaborate in order for her to get all her feelings out. In actuality, he would only really listen to her worries.

"He's too into his gang stuff. I know he had Toman before me, but that shit still hurts. And now he's having problems with these other gangs and shit, he don't even call me anymore. I just wish he would be more considerate." the girl explained as her voice began to crack.

"If you feel like he doesn't care about you and shows that he doesn't, leave him. Just think about it, he's the one sending you to the store at night all the time. There's gang members that aren't apart of Toman around here too. It's obvious that he has other things on his mind besides you, he doesn't appreciate you." he told the girl, her failing to pick up the manipulative tone behind his voice.

This is something that Kazutora had been waiting for.

One of the things he never told Y/N about, was his involvement in Valhalla among other gang activities. He didn't want her to know and didn't plan on telling her. Although his original goal was to ruin Mikey and become a hero, Y/N soon became apart of his equation.

"Maybe I should."