𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

Kazutora asked the teacher. He nodded, not wanting further interruptions in the lesson.

Following alphabetical order, class 2C was only two doors down from Y/N's class, 2A. Without fail, every day Kazutora would go to the bathroom so that he could see her.

Although some times she wouldn't even notice him, he would try and peer into her classroom on his way to the bathroom. Today was no different, so he went along doing as he usually did.

He slid his head into the barely open sliding door, failing to grab the girl's attention. Even though he had failed in his original task, he felt his spirits being lifted regardless as he got to see the girl.

After he passed her classroom, the walk to the bathroom was an agonizingly slow one. His mind filled with thoughts of Y/N.

He recalled the last time the two had talked at the corner store. Her face had a solemn look on it. Though it brought him pain to see the girl in such an unhappy state, he felt as if he was getting slightly closer to her every time. She had talked to him about Mikey the whole time.

He listened to every word she told him, their relationship was starting to get complicated again.

It wasn't the first time she had told him but he understood the gist of why their relationship was beginning to falter. He knew for sure that he was an underlying factor in their problems as well.

It made Kazutora happy knowing that if he kept on doing what he was doing, he could finally get the woman he'd been vying for for months in his hands. As his thoughts shifted from her relationship problems to potentially dating her, he heard someone calling his name.

"Kazutora!" Y/N whispered to the boy in the hallway as she made her way out of her classroom.

He turned around to face her, he cheeks beginning to turn red as he did so. "H-hey Y/N, what's wrong?" he asked her as he noticed the familiar solemn look on her face.

She walked into his chest, covering her face in his uniform shirt.

"It's him, he said that he didn't love me anymore..." she said, voice muffle by his chest as it sent vibrations up his body.

His heartrate increased and it could have been considered a miracle that she didn't notice such a stark change in something right next to her. Y/N continued to nuzzle into his chest, his arms slowly wrapping around her in comfort.

"It'll be fine Y/N, he just doesn't know what he's missing. You're just too good for him to notice." Kazutora consoled her.

An unsettling smile grew upon Kazutora's face as the girl continued to hug him.

"Kazutora?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you like me? Like— am I good enough?"

"Of course! You're perfect! I never wanted to say anything because you were with Mikey but... I really like you." he rambled as the girl finally looked up at him, his smile already faded.

She smiled, looking up at the boy.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

She nodded.

He'd been waiting for months, although it felt like years. He leaned down, placing his lips on hers.

Kazutora lightly pushed Y/N onto the nearby wall, his hands beginning to travel down her body. His left hand grabbing onto her breasts and his right holding her thigh.

"T-tora...~" she whimpered in his ear as they came up for air.

"Kazutora! Kazutora!" he heard her call him, her voice becoming significantly deeper.

"So are you going to go to the bathroom or not? I have a lesson to teach."