Chapter 2 - I owe you?

━━━━━━┛ °• ♡ •° ┗━━━━━━

Chapter 2 — I owe you?

━━━━━━┓ °• ♡ •° ┏━━━━━━

"Mornin'" Aizawa mumbled still wrapped up in his sleepbag when he met Class A at Ground Gamma. The class responded in unison and waited for the teacher to continue. Yet the black haired first had to get out of his sleepbag and then took his phone out. "We're doing some fights today as announced. Two on two, randomized match ups. If I call your seat number, go find your partner" Aizawa stated and tapped once on his phone.
"12 and 18."
Deku started looking around while walking to the front and then saw Jirou moving too. He smiled brightly and waved at her. "Hey Jirou! Seems like we two have to fight together."
The dark haired girl found her way out of the mass of students and stood next to Deku before Aizawa tapped his phone anew.
"13 and 6."
Ojiro stepped forward too and looked back over his shoulder to see who would be his partner. When he saw Sero looking for his way to the front the blond greeted him happily with a high-five.
"Ok that will be the first matchup. For the second one. Seat 7 and 15" Aizawa mumbled. Denki chuckled and turned around with a grin: "Who has seat 15?"
"Me" they heard Shotos monotonous voice while he walked up to Denki and waited beside him. The blond celebrated his luck that he could fight with the dual haired and turned back to Aizawa so he could find out who he had to fight against.
"17 and 5."
"5? That's Ochako right?" Denki asked and turned to the brunette girl who ducked under Shojis arms to step to the front. "Yes, I'm seat number 5."
"And 17 would be me then."
The brunette girl turned around when she heard the familiar gruff voice and looked at Bakugou before she balled her fists with a determined nod. "Ok. Let's do our best then, Katsuki" she said with a friendly smile. The older raised an eyebrow and turned away from her. "I won't just do my fucking best Round Face. I'll win and you better fucking too. And I never allowed you to use my god damn given name, didn't I?"
"Uuuh...Yes. Sure, of course I wanna win too, Bakugou..."
"Oh my... for once I'm paired up with Todoroki and thought we would get a fight that goes down in history books... but when I see you two already fighting over such little things this might rather be a fight that serves a good laugh at Kacchans expense" Denki mumbled and scratched his head. Shoto hummed surprised by the boldness of the blond beside him. The oldest of them of course didn't let the comment sit on him and immediately fell into an outrage. Bakugou shouted at the younger if he actually was so eager to die and if so Bakugou would be really glad to help him doing so right away. Ochako looked at Shoto who crossed her eyes too and raised his eyebrows while he smiled amused: "Good luck Uraraka."
"Thanks. Somehow I feel like I'll need a lot of that."
"WHAT DID YOU TWO JUST SAY!?"
"Nothing Katsu- Bakugou! Nothing!" Ochako gasped when he turned at her and took a step back out of surprise. This couldn't turn out well for her.

"And that will actually work?"
"Why should it not? It's fucking fool proof."
Ochako huffed and turned her head away before she grumbled: "Well thank you, no need to be so flattering you know?"
"HUH!?"
"Nothing! Nothing! Not important for now! Your plan, yes, great I agree! Let's do that" she chuckled nervously to prevent him to detonate the place they were standing at and Ochako with it most probably. Bakugou grumbled displeased but then turned back around and followed their way to their starting point.
"Whatever just don't mess up" the older grumbled again and left an uncomfortable feeling in Ochakos pit of her stomach. Just don't mess up. That's easier said than done. Maybe for someone like Bakugou that's a piece of cake but for her? That was kind of a huge struggle. But she just swallowed her insecurities as good as she was able to and answered: "Yes... of course."

The blond heaved his breaths and scrunched his nose. Shotos hand flammed up again and he breathed out a little cloud of frost.
"Give up."
"In your fucking dreams Icyhot" he answered with a smug smirk. Denkis body sparked up and he flipped one of the red sticky discs.
"I almost feel pity for you, that Uraraka left you alone. But you did good fighting us alone I give you that" Denki raised his eyebrows and threw some of the discs at him. Bakugou didn't dodge and just let them stick to him.
‚You ready some fucking time soon!?' it crossed his mind but he tried to keep a pokerface. Then he finally saw her, floating over with the giant tank from behind the two other boys. Denki pointed at him and charged up even more.
"Sorry bro."
"You should learn to accept your limits Bakugou" Shoto added and brought his left hand back. The blond glared at them when Ochako hovered over them, having her eyes closed shut in strain.
"And you should fucking pay attention." Bakugou aimed at them, seeing Ochako glancing down and then tapping her fingers together. The tank fell down and the blond hit it in time with a shot causing even a bigger explosion. The little girl stumbled through the air from the recoil that came with the explosion but tumbled against someones chest. "Careful" she heard the older grumbling.
Bakugou landed on a pipe and watched down. The other two were knocked out. Uraraka who was still floating in the air beside him made a backflip in the air and cheered: "We did it! We took down Todoroki and Kaminari! And just because you took so many hits, you're incredible!"
"Tch, naturally" he grunted dismissively but felt the happy and proud feeling raising inside of him. Ochako floated down and looked at the other two, tapping them and then took Shotos wrist to pull him after herself midair.
"Can you take Kaminari? We gotta get them to Recovery Girl."
"Dunce Face will survive. Don't bother" he shrugged and was about to turn away but Uraraka called his name again, making him stop. She looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and said with a questioning undertone: "I'll owe you?"
He hesitated. An I owe you by her seemed very precious and tempting. He could ask her to go to training with him or just hang out alone. In general just some time with her away from all the others who might bother him while talking to the little brunette.
"Fucking fine."
He walked back to her and took the other unconscious one. They brought them back together, Ochako still talking about how much it took her to bring that tank over to his spot but she was so proud because she had been able to do so without getting nauseous for once eventhough she didn't know how this was possible. When they arrived Uraraka put them down and cancelled her quirks effect, landing on her feet again too. Now Bakugou owned an I owe you by Uraraka Ochako. And he had to think carefully about how he should use it.