Chapter 7

"Hey I'm home!" Akagi yelled.

Michinari Akagi
Third year at college
Blood Type: AB-

"Hey Akagi-san!" Atsumu waved. "Hey." Akagi waved smiling. "How was your family?" Suga asked. "They missed me and the bruising hugs were proof." Akagi laughed. "Well we're glad you're back." Futakuchi smiled. "Oh yeah I met someone while visiting them." The others turned to look at Akagi. "Who?" Shirabu asked. "His name was Motoya Komori. Tall brunette super funny. Ya know the usual." The others grinned. "The blush on your face says you like hiiim." Atsumu said while poking Akagi. Akagi swatted his hands away laughing. "Oh come on. He was just a friend of my sisters." He said rolling his eyes. "Mhm suuuuuure." Atsumu wiggled his eyebrows. Akagi chuckled and went to put his stuff away in his room. He'd been gone visiting family for a while and was now finally back. Bzzzzz Akagi checked his phone and saw a message from Komori.

Koko~: hey you make it home safe?
Michi❤️: yes I did
Koko~: good sleep well ✌️
Michi❤️: you too dork 😁

Akagi smiled as he unpacked.

-

"Wait Motoya you met your mate?" Sakusa asked. "Yep and he was the cutest damn thing. He was so small an cute and I just wanted to hold him like a cuddly bear in my arms and-" "I think they get the point Motoya." Kiyoko chuckled. "So what was his scent?" Semi asked out of curiosity. Komori sighed smiling happily. "Whenever I was alone with him all I could smell was Cinnamon." He smiled. "Well congratulations on meeting your mate." Aone said softly. "Thanks Aone. What about you guys did you meet your mates yet?" A few of them nodded. "Oh really?" Kiyoko asked. "Yep." The guys blushed remembering their mates. "Well I'm happy for all of you." Kiyoko smiled. "Thank Kiyo." Tanaka smiled. The sound of growling filled the room making Kiyoko sigh. "Did you forget to feed again?" The guys looked away either droning an Uhhh or whistling. Kiyoko sighed and tossed them some blood bags. "Not as good as from the source but it'll help." The guys each took a blood bag and starting drinking. "Thanks Kiyoko. Where'd you even get these?" Asahi asked. "I found a volunteer position at the local blood bank." The guys went silent. "Don't worry I don't take a lot of blood from them. I know they need it." She added and went to unpack. "Oh Komori Shimizu." Takeda smiled. "Hello Takeda sensei." The two bowed. "Awwww Hinata that's so sweet of you!" Kiyoko hummed hearing a happy voice ring in her ears. My mate must be very happy.

-

"Awwwww Hinata that's so sweet of you." Yachi smiled.

Hitoka Yachi
First year at college
Blood Type: B-

"It's no problem at all Yachi." Hinata smiled. Yachi was moving in with her friends and while she was a bit nervous she was happy and grateful. The house as a whole belonged to Tendou and his family but he earned it through the years. Since it was big he decided to move his friends in and as a way of saying thank you they all agreed to split the bills for electricity, water, and utilities. Hinata helped Yachi move her stuff in as everyone greeted her. "Hey Yachi." Tendou waved smiling. "Hi Tendou San." Yachi smiled. "Welcome to the crack house." Yaku smirked. "What?" Yachi asked. "You mean whore house." Akagi laughed. "I think y'all are scaring her." Atsumu said while pointing at Yachi who was shaking. "Oh don't worry Yachi we're just kidding." Ennoshita assured. Yachi nodded as Hinata showed her to her room. A shiver crept up her back as she felt weird. Almost like she could feel someone's eyes on her but she couldn't see the person. Maybe I'm just nervous and imagining things. "Well we're all happy to have you here Yachi." Hinata's voice snapped Yachi out of her thoughts.

Yachi smiled and nodded as she unpacked.

-

"So you think you found them?" "Yes sir." "Good now I want them dead"

TEA IS BOILING!! If you have suggestions for chapters in any of my stories I'm more than happy to hear them 😊✌️