Chapter 14

Royal Vampire Palace

Futakuchi's POV

"Soooo what now?" I asked my friends. We'd just gotten back from Yuyami and our mates had to meet with Ukai so now we were in the living bored with nothing to do. "Maybe we can try to find that book and learn more about the ritual." Nishinoya suggested. "I don't think we should." Suga told him. "Yeah they told us we'll learn about the ritual as time goes on." Ennoshita chimed. "Then what do you guys suggest?" I asked crossing my arms. There was a long silence before Akaashi spoke up. "Maybe we can try to learn more about vampires." I thought for a minute. "Sounds like a great idea. I mean we should know a bit more about who were destined to be with." Tadashi smiled. "If you want to know more about vampires just ask one." I jumped hearing a voice behind me. I turned around to see a guy with dark blue eyes and messy light brown hair. "I guess we could do that." Suga chuckled rubbing his neck. "Well what do ya wanna know?" He asked. "Well ummmm for starters are there any rules we should be aware of since we're human?" Suga asked. The brunette sighed. He opened his mouth to say something but another voice called out. "Kuguri we're needed down stairs." The brunette, who I guessed was Kuguri, nodded. "If you want to learn more about vampires there should be a book in the library that can tell you all about our history." He said before leaving.

"Welp that was a waste." I grumbled. I got up and decided to look around down stairs. I think that's where I woke up when I first got here. I slowly crept down stairs and spotted Kuguri with Shibayama. "So the first part of the ritual is this Friday?" Shibayama nodded. That's when we have to cut our skin and drink their blood or some shit. I peaked around the wall and saw them walk into a room that had a huge wooden door in front of it. I slowly crept closer and peaked through the door. Inside were fifteen doors along the wall. The hell are those for? "Kenji?" I jumped and whirled around to see Aone standing behind me. "Holy shit you scared me." I said gripping my chest. "Apologies. What are you doing down here?" Aone asked. "I'm just- about this ritual-" I fumbled over my words. I was trying to figure what this ritual meant and what exactly my friends and I would have to do. Aone wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest. "We'll tell you all you need to know when the time comes." He whispered. I sighed in defeat and nodded. "Okay." I mumbled. "Now come on. There's something Ukai and Ittetsu need to talk to us about." Aone led me back up stairs to a huge meeting room. All of my friends and the other vampires were waiting there along with Ukai and Ittetsu.

"You asked for us sir?" Shirabu asked. "Yes. I'm guessing you haven't been informed yet?" We all tilted our heads. "Informed about what?" Akagi asked.

"You'll be isolated from your mates for the next few days until Thursday night"