𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑: ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ' ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴇꜱ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ

𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖚𝖉𝖊 (ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ)

april 28, 2010 was the day lainey jade (lj) lockwood was killed but not for a ritual - only because a werewolf tried to stop it from being them that was used in the ritual. 

may 8th, 2010 was the funeral that brought back clara may fell who hadn't lived at home since she was 7 years old. 

by the time school begins the lives of all the coveted elite have changed. 

suddenly the supernatural begins to consume all of their lives and clara is forced to decide between a life in the dark or a life in the darkness.

when she decides that she can survive in the darkness, a web of lies comes undone before her. she must claw her way out as stefan must combat the growing darkness within him, elena must become at peace with the loss she's faced, jeremy must learn to fight for himself, caroline must believe in herself, damon must try to be good, bonnie must find a balance between helping those she loves and herself, tyler must find a way to live in a world without his twin and matt must come to terms with what exists in the shadows.

on top of what they each face alone: new players are entering the game that are more wicked than anything the elites had faced before.

the final question remains: are they ready for it?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

surprise! i've changed the whole story around!

basically i've decided to create a new main character but i did still want to keep lj some what a part of the story 

also fyi, the elite refer to the scooby doo gang (elena, bonnie, caroline, matt, tyler, jeremy, lj, damon, stefan and now clara) 

- cass 💋