𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐲 (𝐥𝐣) 𝐣𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 & 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥

LAINEY JADE LOCKWOOD has always had a role to play: the genius perfect daughter

LAINEY JADE LOCKWOOD has always had a role to play: the genius perfect daughter. Her intelligence has been a widely known fact since she turned 5 and it has since made her into her parent's pride and joy. Luckily the character her parents always tried to make her be - a social little butterfly preparing to take over the town - was someone Lainey Jade truly was.

She had achieved a status in town making her 'queen b' without her having to lift a finger. Every person either wanted to date her, be her or be her friend. But she kept it exclusive, only allowing a small number of people to get close to her. Despite her friends not being a group, they were still considered as such and awarded the nickname 'the elites.' 

To them only, she was LJ.

Just as her junior year was beginning, the girl who was too smart for her own good discovered her parent's greatest shames. Suddenly everything she knew began to change but before she could act on her newly acquired knowledge came the arrival of two strange brothers.

But they weren't alone, hidden in the shadows tracking the brother's every move was a nasty manipulative doppelganger. 

Within a moment the girl who had always had control, lost all of it. As evil overtook Mystic Falls once more she found herself victim to the darkness. 

By the end of LJ's junior year, the bright girl was no longer alive 

AND WITH HER DEATH, CAME THE RETURN OF THE GOLDEN GIRL.

CLARA MAY FELL has never known life without the nickname 'the golden girl' looming over her head in her hometown of Mystic Falls

CLARA MAY FELL has never known life without the nickname 'the golden girl' looming over her head in her hometown of Mystic Falls. She never minds falling into the role upon her short visits home from boarding school, but at boarding school she lives a whole new life. There she's the party girl - the bad girl - toeing the line close enough that she's constantly in detention but her parents are never called. There she goes by May, leaving Clara for her family and hometown.

Her being away at boarding school wounds up as a gift for her parents who separate shortly after she begins her first year away. Clara can't remember the last time a message had gone through to her mother or her father has bothered to respond. Instead it is her grandfather who steps in to take care of the young girl. And Clara has no complaints. 

But suddenly as her sophomore year draws to a close, she finds herself on the brink of expulsion due to her roommates. Luckily even when the golden girl's gone bad she still manages to maintain a certain charm with her peers and teachers allowing a deal to be worked out. It'll be as though May decided to return home for her junior year - return home to Clara. Even her grandfather remains clueless to the real reason his granddaughter broke down and begged him to return home. 

Suddenly Clara and May are forced to merge but the bad girl ways have become habits and Clara can't shake them. 

More than that, she returns home to a world filled with darkness and secrets. Now it's as though she is the new girl, living in Mystic Falls for the very first time.

But she was a Fell and she wasn't one to lose. So Clara vowed to learn how to play with the wicked, the monsters and the evil - but more importantly, maybe even how to beat them.

And in the death of her reputation, she felt truly alive.

Clara had always been more than just a small town girl but suddenly she found herself in a big arcade.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

i frickin love lj and clara so i hope you do too

as you read you'll learn how the two connect but i would like to say that when i originally began writing this, lj was my main character but since then i've decided to scrap seasons 1 and 2 and have decided to have her die instead

hopefully this doesn't upset y'all too much

the line of "and in the death of her reputation, she felt truly alive" comes from the end of the reputation tour recording on netflix so credit to taylor swift for that 

clara is such a rep girl so i had to have that haha

(lj is definitely speak now)

- cass 💋