1

❦❦❦

         "Honestly Jeremy if whatever lord above wanted me to be up this early

"Honestly Jeremy if whatever lord above wanted me to be up this early.They would have woke me up themselfs."Scarlett said as she yanked the bed sheets back over her cold body that was exposed to the harsh morning air that nipped at her bare legs do to having Peter Pan pajama shorts on.

"Scarlett,get up."Jeremy says as they play tug-a-war with her jade green comforter.All of a Scarlett yelps as the comforter slips from her hands hence making Jeremy fall backwards towards her wood floor as Scarlett does the same except on her bed instead of the floor. Scarletts eyes widen.

"I'm so sorry."Scarlett squeaks as she gently gets off her bed and runs to Jeremy helping him up apologizing repeatedly.

Jeremy just shrugs.He liked Scarlett a lot more than elena at the time.She wasn't cruel to him about his drug habits.Instead she was supportive.No she wouldn't give him the money for it but nor would she take it away.1) it was his money he bought that not her.She had no right to take something that's not hers.2) she knows it's how he copes.He's supportive of her photography so she's supportive of him.

"Great! Now leave please.I've got to get changed."she said with her hands on her hips with a brow rose.

At that Jeremy's eyes widen.He darts out of there as Scarlett let's put a laugh at how easy it was to get him out of her her room.She graciously walks over towards her white wooden desk and picks up the pictures she took yesterday.

Scarlett's passion is photography.She takes photographs of nature,people,animals.Basically anything and everything.She has a ton of cameras from her phone to her Polaroid to her photographer camera.She loves it with all of her.She turned to it as a coping mechanism when her parents died.

     She puts her Polaroids back on her desk then she waltzes over towards her closet and picks out an out fit for her first day of school.Once she is changed she packs her purse not forgetting her camera.She starts to walk down stairs as she sees her sister , Elena,'s door open so she peaks in the door to see her writing in a book she believed to be a diary.

She knocks on the door gently to notify Elena of her arrival.Elena blinks out of her trance as she snaps her head towards the door to her younger sister who is standing there meekly.

"La-La are you ok ?"She asked using her child hood nickname so she doesn't feel like it's out of pity.No one likes sympathy out of pity.Instead Elena took it as what it was......understanding.She felt the same way as Elena.Except she wasn't as close to her parents.

"I'm fine Letti"Elena smiles softly at her younger sister also using her the brunettes child hood nickname.The younger of the two brunettes smiles back.