5

❦❦❦

              "Tonight,night of the comet

              "Tonight,night of the comet.Would you like a program?"Caroline Forbes's voice could be heard as she,Bonnie,Elena,and Scarlett are handing out flyers for tonight's comet get-together as Scarlett is handing a little girl a flyer with a smile she hears Bonnie speak up from beside Elena who is to Scarlett's left as they walk.

         "He didn't call , huh?"Bonnie asks the question targeted to Elena as the girl didn't receive any type of contact from the middle Salvatore sibling.

         "Or text.But then I realized we never even exchanged that stuff.We never got to the texting part." Elena says while handing out the paper to people as she walks by while Scarlett starts to think.Did I take my anxiety medicine?She got new medicine yesterday according to her aunt because Elena notified her of Scarlett's anxiety getting worse.Wait yes I did-

         "That's an important milestone in any relationship."The Bennett says as she too hands out the parchment to the people walking by."Isn't it? The timing is wrong,anyway."Elena said once again passing multiple people a flyer as Scarlett smiles at the older woman who takes one from her small stack.

       "When is it ever right?"Bonnie asks , the wind whipping her beautiful brunette hair around her as Scarlett tries to keep up with the older girls."I'm not ready Bonnie."Elena says finally with a sigh as Scarlett notices how cold her ankles are as hers at exposed."And that's perfectly fine and understandable Elena..You need to put your self first."

     Scarlett states laying a hand on her sisters shoulder from behind , briefly smiling at her older sister.Elena returning the gesture,flashing her pearly white teeth at the younger brunette .

      "Who is?"Bonnie asks Elena still pressing the matter as Scarlett's petite hand falls from her sisters shoulder so she can hand another teen boy a flyer as as smiles and he just lifts his lips up."Atleaat I put myself out there."Elena says defensively as she lifts her shoulders in a shrugs while Scarlett speaks up"And that's all that matters.Is that your trying."

       They ignore her causing a frown to appear on her face before is goes away not liking that she was in a negative mood as Bonnie is talking to Elena "Is that what your calling it?"Says the Bennett with  a pointed look to the oldest Gilbert sister.Scarlett's eyes widen as she turns to the Bennett "Bonnie!"She scolded while Elena just shakes her head at her sister"it's fine Letti.What do you mean?"

      Elena's last sentences was addressed to The brunette Bennett she finishes while looking done fawning confusion "All I'm hearing is reasons why you can't."Was the words that slipped through the girls mouth as Scarlett narrows her eyes a bit at her"Maybe she's just not ready,bonnie."says Scarlett as she hugs her big sister Elena smiling while she returns the favor.