4

❦❦❦

"I see your Gypsy

"I see your Gypsy."Was the first first thing Scarlett hears when she opens her light green eyes.She recognize the song Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac is coming from her record player.Scarlett is obsessed with old things such as the music,style and items.

She's confused as her record player is in her room but she remembers falling asleep in Elena's room.She starts to think Elena probably moved her to her bed.But what Scarlett didn't realize is that when Stefan made his surprise visit to Elena last night after Scarlett had fell asleep is that he was the one that moved her.

She shrugs the covers off as she sits up swinging her legs off the bed and standing up pulling her arms above her In A stretching motion while she yawns before she goes and brushes her teeth before she gets ready not forgetting her camera,her Walkman and her bag.

As she walks at of her room ready she goes into Elena's room and they leave Elena's room together before Aunt Jenna comes up to them in the hallway.

" Do I look adult?As I'm in respectfully parental?"Jenna questions the young girls as Scarlett does a once over on her Aunt outfit as Elena speaks"Depends on where your going."Elena states as Scarlett just nods thinking her young aunt would look beautiful in a potato sack.

"Jeremy's parent-teacher conference."Jenna says with a sigh as all three woman make there way down the hall with Scarlett clutching her bag by habit as Jenna stops in front of a small mirror in the hallway hence making the girls that were following behind her stop.

"Hair up or down?"She asks as she turns to the girls gathering her hair up then letting it fall down elegantly on her shoulders with her beautiful curled locks as Scarlett smiles at her "You look breathe taking either way ,Jenna."She reply's to the woman's question as Jenna smiles back.

"Thank you Scarlett.Elena?"Jenna silently asking the older sister as she does the up and down motion with her hair again as Elena says"Sexy stewardess .Boozy house wife."She says almost nonchalantly as Jenna nods putting her hair back into a bundle say song a quick"Up it is."

"Your feisty today.Scarlett you look a bit more up beat.Listening to Fleetwood Mac again?" Questions the Aunt as she looks at the brunette as said girl nods with a wide smile as Elena smiles at Jenna with genuine smile as she states.

"I feel good,which is rare.So I've decided to go with it.Fly free,walk on sunshine,and all that stuff.Like Letti.Where is Jeremy?"Elena questions as she looks around as Scarlett decides takes her words as a compliment not wanting any negativity today as she feels more refreshed.

"He left early.Something about getting wood shop early to finish a bird house."Jenna says fixing her hair as she sees Scarlett and Elena's confused stares in the mirror before her face washes over with realization as she looks at her nieces."There is no wood shop,is there."