6

❦❦❦

       "Ugh , my head hurts

       "Ugh , my head hurts."Came the groan of Scarlett Corbin Gilbert as she wakes up in a bed that is not her own with a pounding,agonizing,headache.

           With blurry vision and tangled light brunette hair all in her face she makes out the out line of a dark figure in the leather cladded chair in the far corner,in the unknown room.She let's out a yelp and accidentally throws herself off the comfortable bed and onto the hard lacquer wood floor.

        The figure stands from the chair ,chuckling as he makes his way to the woman in the floor meanwhile her vision focuses and she makes out the figure as Nicolas Xander Salvatore.

        He Squatted next to the brunette girl on the floor holding a white pill and a clear glass filled to the brim with water as she adjusted herself into a crisscross position across from him looking at the Salvatore with sleepy eyes that held black rings under them due to her mascara from yesterday that had smeared last night.

"How are you not hungover?"Asks the sleepy girl with a groggy voice due to just waking up as Nicolas lightly shakes his head at the girl ,handing over the pill and glass making Scarlett take it and swallow it before filling her mouth with the clear liquid.

"Just use to it I guess."The Salvatore boy says simply as Scarlett suddenly feeling the of stinging bile rising into her throat making her eyes go wide,she quickly gets into her feet,she wobbly runs over to Nicks bathroom that has the door wide open and starts emptying her stomach in his toilet as she bends over holding her stomach.

Meanwhile Nicolas rushes over to the girl and grabs her hair in one hand to hold it back and rubs her back slowly with the other,as she vomits into the toilet.

          "I don't think the pills' gonna work now."the girl lazily says with her head still in the toilet after a moment to make sure she wasn't gonna throw-up again.Nicolas let's put an airy chuckle at the Gilbert girl before taking a wipe from the counter as Scarlett lifts her head to look at him,and he wipes the corners of her mouth,she try's and fails to give  him a smile.

"Thanks,Nicky."She says making his lips turn up at the nickname before he finally lets a smile take full affect on his face,He picks her up and sets her on the counter to help her brush her teeth whilst he says.

"Your welcome,chérie."

❦❦❦

        Scarlett is now getting out of the car with Elena and Bonnie.This morning, after her hangover,which she could say hasn't completely passed,Nicolas drove her to her house only for Jenna to give her some sunglasses and a mint.She wasn't mad at Scarlett as she knows that Scarlett would never intentionally get drunk.