Part 1

⚠️Gore details of transformation, blackindigenous women reader, violent tendencies,realistic shit

indigenous women reader, violent tendencies,
realistic shit. I'm here to make you cry, laugh and
get angry. No mercy. Heavily angst.
No smut, just pain.

A shaking hand made its way to your mouth as you placed the cancer stick between your lips

A shaking hand made its way to your mouth as you placed the cancer stick between your lips. A habit you, stupidly, picked up in college. You found that it helped when you got the sudden urge to be violent. Which, unfortunately, came a lot nowadays.

You were staring off into the distance when your mind goes back to what you saw on that awful day. Edward and Bella at the alter, saying their vows, looking at each other with love, like they were making the best choice of their lives.

He had the nerve to not even break up with you, or not even mention the wedding you had to find out by Jacob when he read the invitation at the dinner table.

I mean...did everybody know? Everybody except you? You left for six months...six months to try out college life...and came back to your boyfriend... ex-boyfriend, putting a ring on your brother's forbidden crush.

This newfound hate for the Cullens was strong...it hurt, knowing they lied. Knowing your dad, your brother and his friends lied. You knew it was suspicious when they started acting very distant the past year and a half before you left.

Rosalie, Jasper, Alice, Emmett... were all supposed to be on your side, even Carlisle... you trusted him like another father. And Esme... this hurt the most knowing your mother was never in your life. They didn't even tell you what was going on when you came back.

Fuck the Cullens. I mean, what was it that changed?... was it your sudden growth spurt during the summer? The weird sickly feeling you've had before going to college? Was it the way everything made you upset all the fucking time?

The thought of what could've made him cheat on you made you pissed. Made you hot. It had you shaking.

You snap out of it as you felt your whole body get warm... No not warm, but burning. The cigarette didn't have time to be put out as it drops to your lap, grey smug smearing on your black jeans as it rolled on the carpeted floor, making it ash over and sim down.

Teeth chattering together, you sit up in a panic. What was going on? Were you having a seizure? Anxiety or panic attack? you looked down at your hands and- is that smoke? No, steam as the sweat from the lack of AC evaporated and came back.

You try to call out to your dad, but instead of a plead for help, a whimper, no scratch that a growl comes out from your throat.

you're scared.

you stand up to go to your father's, or even Jacob's room (even though you and Jacob haven't been talking recently.) but instead, you fall to your knees, you scream in pain, you howl as you suddenly felt your bones shift while you cry out, your back arching as it feels like your spine was being pushed up. "Help!.. HUh!" your voice cracks, and you gasp for air, "HELP ME, IT HURTS." You spat out a cry.

You feel bones cracking, pain filling you from head to toe as you clenched on the carpeted floor, trying to hold onto something. You were in so much pain, everything felt so sensitive. You could hear everything, the sounds of cars on the interstate, the water on the beach, the white noise of the tv playing.

You couldn't see much. Not like you wanted to, your eyes were tightly shut at the fear of them popping out. It all happened in a matter of seconds when finally, you blackout.