𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮

*ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ*

✰✰✰

"Earth to JJ!" John B exclaimed once he gained the attention of the dazed-out blonde.

"What? Sorry man I wasn't listening" JJ apologized ungluing his eyes from his best friend for the first time that night. He wasn't staring at her because she looked hot, even though she did. He was really worried about her because earlier she broke down about a fight she had with her parents. He noticed how hurt she was and it had a big effect on him. He hated seeing her hurt because when she was hurt he was as well.

"Yeah I know I have repeated the same sentence almost five times tonight!" John B stated chuckling at how ignored he was by his best friend. "What's your deal you haven't taken your eyes off of Kie all night?" He questioned making JJ shoot up quickly.

"It's nothing really, I'm just kinda distracted and I haven't been staring at her all night!" JJ replied offended by his assumption when he knew he was right. After being caught he tries his best to not glance at her and do something to distract him long enough.

"Don't lie, if you want her so bad then go get her man!" John B shouted a little too loud this time. He was drunk all right.

"Dude keep it down! It's not like that okay! I'm just really worried about her. You probably won't even remember this conversation because you're a little too drunk, but I'm just trying to keep an eye on her. I know how she is when she is hurt, she drinks away the pain just like me" JJ angered stated being ticked off by how his best friend was acting.

"It's kinda obvious you're worried though, you haven't drunk anything all night and you look really angry when you see her talking to some random guy" John B explained taking another chug from his 5th drink of the night. For him being at the halfway drunk stage he was talking normally. John B was always like this though because he would most of the time be the one to watch over the pogues. Since JJ and Kie, usually JJ, gets so shitfaced that he can't even walk straight or period. So he took the advantage of getting hammered this time since JJ had no intent to.

"I don't fucking care at this point I just need to know she is okay, that's all" JJ noted not giving two shits if they noticed his caring side. Nothing else mattered tonight except for her safety.

"Whatever man, hope you have fun just watching her all night!" John B stated grabbing another drink and leaving JJ alone with his thoughts. He knew this was gonna be no fun having to deny every drink offered to him just so he could watch over a girl that could probably care less about him currently.

About an hour or so into the party he has had about 6 girls ask him if he wanted to have some fun back at their place. But he rejected every single one not caring if it hurt their feeling or not. If he doesn't get a drink all night he definitely wasn't going to hook up with a touron either. He was not in the mood either way because he couldn't keep his mind off of Kie's body. He hated thinking this way, but it was so hard watching her walk around in the hottest bikini in front of all the guys at the damn party he planned. He was jealous it was no secret, he just couldn't stand the fact that she would just show off her perfect body to impress everyone except for him.

He shook away the terrible thoughts remembering this was his best friend he was thinking about. It was now currently 2 hours into the party and he was bored out of his mind.

He was really tempted to start drinking at this point, but he knew if he lasted this long he could finish it out. But instead, he decided to do something other than just staring at her like a creep. So he walked over to Pope who was trying to explain the theory that the first man who walked the moon was fake to a "blonde" touron who tried to act interested.

"So basically if you watch the real video you can see the flag slowly move, but the thing is there is no wind on the moon to move it. Which means they must have made a fake video to make people think it was possible to walk on the moon!" Pope explained thoroughly not interesting the girl one bit.

"Hey man, you seriously think talking about some theory you heard from Shane Dawson is gonna make a girl fawn over you?" JJ announced loudly making Pope turn his attention to him, annoyed that he may have ruined his chance with her.

"Seriously JJ I'm trying to have a conversation with someone right now about a very important topic" Pope replied annoyingly.

"Conversation with who Pope because if it was that blonde she left, sorry dude" JJ stated, walking over to sit next to Pope. Pope quickly turned back to the girl who was gone just like he said. He silently mumbled dammit to himself realizing he would not be getting a girl tonight. "Like I said try talking about something more interesting than some lame theory by Shane Dawson"

"It was not a theory by Shane Dawson first of all many scientists have claimed this theory that is potentially accurate!" Pope exclaimed annoyed that he thought he got his theory from some YouTuber. "Don't you have anything better to do than annoy me?"

"Ouch, what do you mean by that?" JJ scoffed slightly offended that he couldn't talk to his best friend at a party.

"I mean you are usually too hammered to talk to me or you already left the party because you're trying to screw some girl" Pope explained which quite possibly made sense, but his words still kinda insulted him. "For example, the blonde I was talking to complained how badly she wanted to get it on and that you, JJ Maybank rejected her. That is not normal so something must be off for you to do such a thing"

"Why do you think I'm such a sex addict?" JJ questioned.

"Do you even want me to answer that?" Pope replied and he was right he did not want him to answer that.

"No never mind! I'm fine as a matter a fact I'm just trying to be a good friend" JJ blandly explained slightly confusing Pope.

"And how are you doing that?"

"Well I'm just trying to keep an eye out for Kie, I'm worried about her. She is hurt it's very obvious by the way she broke down earlier today about her parents" JJ explained becoming more clear for Pope to realize he was actually just being protective.

"Well, it seems to me that you're just being protective over her. I know things between you two have changed a lot over these past few weeks after the big incident. And it's showing right now" Pope claimed which started to make sense to JJ now. Maybe Pope was right, what if he had feelings for her now.

Before JJ could reassure Pope over his opinion he noticed how close Rafe was to Kie by the beer keg. This made JJ furious and then once he saw him put his hands on her hips this did it for him.

He quickly walked his way over to them not saying another word to Pope. Kie drunkenly noticed him walking over and tried to talk to him, but he was quick to punch Rafe straight in the face.

AN:

ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀs ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ. ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2 ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴊᴊ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀғᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴊᴊ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪᴇ. ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ʙʏ _averagewriter. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ᴛᴜɴᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2.☺︎︎