𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐡

✰✰✰

It was 6:17 in the evening and Kiara was supposed to be at work at 6:00 but she was currently having a hot make-out session with JJ. They had been doing this for about 20 minutes now and they had no intent on stopping anytime soon even when Kie was late for work. JJ was supposed to drop her off near the restaurant but one thing led to another and here they were. Her parents were definitely gonna kill her when they saw her late, but she honestly couldn't care less. Having to sneak around half the time was tiring, so she deserved this time with him even if it was in his truck.

JJ wouldn't give her a break, his hands stayed on her hips while he worked wonders with his mouth. He would kiss her shoulders which was Kie's absolute favorite, her neck, and her lips of course. They were both pretty into it since all they could hear were each other's loud breathing and satisfying noises they made. It was often Kie who made those noises because JJ knew exactly what he was doing which both scared and excited her.

JJ wasn't the only one doing all the work because Kie pleasured JJ just as much. Her hands would slide under his shirt ever so often which made JJ go crazy. Her hands were cold and to feel her cold hands against his hot chest felt nice. She would pull on his hair and even grip hard on his shoulders which were pretty buff. Even though JJ's hands stayed near her hips a lot he would play with her curls and cup her face sometimes. Kie went crazy over his rings against her skin because she had never been with a guy with so many rings.

They had been sneaking around for quite a while now. About a month and a half. It all started when they arrived back from the island it just sorta happened. They never labeled their relationship it just included lots of sneaking away from the pogues, making out on the beach at night, and even sex. Their relationship wasn't one with tons of sex all the time, but it was one of the perks. At the rate they were going in his truck they might as well just have sex. Kie's mind was racing from JJ, but she couldn't help but think of how bad this was of her to be late. Just because she wanted a sexy make-out session with her boyf-, partn-, nope her hookup best friend.

"JJ" Kie softly whispered to get his attention but came out more of a moan which urged JJ to continue. She waited a few seconds no answer just him attacking her neck and shoulders. Kie regretted trying to stop him because his lips on her skin just felt so damn good. Kie was also straddling his lap so that wasn't helping since she could feel it beneath her. He was very turned on and so was she, but she had to stop him this time. Before she could speak up once more his hand snaked around her ass which made Kie let out a noise louder than before. She could feel JJ's cocky smirk against her skin, he knew exactly what he was doing to her.

They continued making out for another 3 minutes until Kie cut it off finally. "JJ... please we have to stop," she said a little bit louder this time. He gave her one last peck and looked up deeply into her eyes breathing heavily.

"What is it, did I do something?" JJ asked worriedly he fucked up somehow. Even though he did everything perfectly just how she liked it. She was breathing heavily as well almost matching his breathing pace.

"No, no it's not that" she took a brief pause. She had to turn completely in his lap to look at the time on the stereo hoping he would get what she was meaning. But of course, he didn't so she had to explain. "JJ it's almost 6:30!" Kie stated more seriously this time. Still, nothing he was as clueless as usual. "JJ do I seriously have to explain everything to you? If it's 6:30 it means I'm 30 minutes late for work bozo!" Kie explained getting off of his lap.

"Oh I know, I just thought you wouldn't care!" JJ announced which made Kie scoff and slightly slap his arm. Of course, he knew, he just stalled her the entire time hoping she wouldn't notice or care too much to go. He didn't regret it one bit because he had missed her since both had been so busy lately. That they both didn't have enough time to spend together. She expected him to be like this because it was JJ.

"Of course, you knew, now I'm gonna get it from my parents. I've already gotten in trouble with them enough this might just be it" Kie slightly yelled getting her things together to leave.

"Kie relax it'll be fine just make up an excuse, like tell them you got caught up in traffic!" JJ explained thinking of ways to make her feel better. JJ being the bozo he is didn't realize how dumb that sounded to Kie.

Kie looked up with the most annoyed look. She didn't think he was serious. "JJ have you never seen the traffic around here!?" The OBX was a small place so it was never busy on the road since half of the people walked and biked everywhere they traveled.

"Oh yeah..." JJ admitted awkwardly.

"It's fine I'll come up with something, I usually do anyways. Okay, I have to go!" Kie said reached for the car door but before she could leave JJ said something she didn't expect to come from him.

"Alright bye baby!" It wasn't I love you but at that moment it felt like it. He had never once called her baby, not even during sex or makeout sessions. He didn't think too much about what he said, but Kie did immediately.

"What?!" JJ questioned confused about why she looked at him the way she did.

"You just called me baby?" Kie said with no facial expression trying to hide her cheeky grin and even giggle. That word had a little effect on her and even the way he said it made her want to melt.

"I did!? Oh sorry, I didn't know..." JJ apologized like he screwed up, but he was far from it. Kie got out of the truck and went around to his window and gave him a passionate kiss which JJ didn't expect.

"Don't you ever apologize for that! I liked it, a lot" Kie stated and she blushed. He smiled widely at her reply.

"Well, I don't want to make you any later than you already are baby!" JJ told her emphasizing the word "baby" she kissed his cheek this time and quickly walked towards The Wreck.

Later that night JJ went to The Wreck just to see Kie one last time. Since he had been thinking of her non-stop since their last interaction. He tried to hide himself the best he could because it would be quite awkward if a Pogue or a Kook saw him at the restaurant to see Kie which was supposed to be secret. He ordered some French fries and talked with Kie since her shift ended for the rest of the night until closing time.

They snuck out and finished what they started in his truck at their usual spot which was a hidden spot near the beach. That night JJ admitted his feelings for Kie while she did the same as they made their relationship official. The next day they planned to tell the Pogues finally.

AN:

Tʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ! I ғᴇʟᴛ ʙᴀᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ JJ
ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴅɪɴɢʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴇ ʜᴇ ʜɪs ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴏɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴇᴛ. I ʜᴀᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴀ sᴇxʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴀʏ! Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏᴘᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs!!♡︎♡︎