Ch. 18

A week had gone by and, eventually, Noah realized something. He realized that he didn't feel normal whenever he was with Issac. At first, it disturbed him since he thought there was something wrong with him. However, as time went on, he soon found out that there was nothing wrong with him. But that he'd unknowingly fallen for Issac. He didn't want to feel that way since he didn't want to be heartbroken. The thing was, he was unaware of how the nanny felt about him. There relationship wasn't adverse so he didn't have to worry about the nanny judging him or anything but he was scared because of two things. One: Noah had no idea what Issac' s sexuality was. Two: If he knew what gender the nanny was into, that wouldn't matter since he wouldn't have the guts to tell him in the first place. Although, it wouldn't be too difficult because they both had feelings for each other — despite not knowing it — and the only step left for them was confessing. The problem was, that'd be hard for the both of them since they were busy working all day, the only time they got to be alone was when the nanny would stay over and sleep with Noah, if the latter asked him to, of course. Because of that, they didn't have much time to say anything to one another since they were often tired during the night, as they only shared mumbled goodnights before sleeping.

*^*^*

Noah watched as the nanny cleaned the dining table. The house was particularly empty since Noah's father was visiting Jane and the children were out with their school friends. The men were alone together and that was what made Noah slightly excited. It'd been a while since they were left in the house together — with nobody else there to disturb them — but it wasn't like Noah was planning on saying or doing anything so it didn't exactly matter for either of them. ‐ Issac turned toward the man leaning against the counter and smiled at him, causing Noah to blush slightly. It was awkward because neither man was saying anything to one another and both of them had come in contact with their feelings which only made it more awkward since both of their hearts were beating incredibly loud. However, their hearts weren't loud enough for the other to hear which made them relieved.

The nanny put away the cloth he was holding and stood next to Noah, letting out a long sigh and leaning his head against the cupboard. The man beside him smiled to himself before sneakily taking Issac 's hand in his, the latter blushing from the action but he didn't pull away. "You okay?" Noah asked, causing the nanny to look down at him. "You look tired.. you can rest if you want to. I mean, it's not like there's much to do here right now anyway.. I'm okay with you taking a power nap or something."

Issac shook his head. "Nah, I'm okay. It's just that... every day is the same and the cycle is just... annoying." He shrugged, unsure of what he was implying. "But, other than that, everything is fine. Normal.."

Noah nodded in understanding before scooting closer to Issac until his body was right beside the latter's. The nanny was confused as first but he didn't exactly cared too much afterwards since it wasn't like physical affection was rare for them to do. After all, now that they were closer, they commonly hugged, held hands, sometimes kissed and Noah sat in Issac 's lap a ton as well. They enjoyed the radiating body warmth they gave each other and the fact that they were simply warm and comfortable to touch. Noah liked the fact that Issac 's hands were big and his fingers were long while the latter liked that Noah's lips were soft. The first impression that they would give others would be that they were dating. However, it'd come off as a surprise when they would tell them that they weren't dating. Or at least, they weren't dating yet.

"I'm sleepy..." Noah mumbled, a sigh coming along the way.

The nanny perked up. "You want me to go with you or you wanna sleep alone?" He asked. Nowadays, Issac found himself babying Noah now that they'd gotten closer. Every time the latter informed him that he was tired, he found himself asking if he wanted to sleep together or not, the answer usually being yes. It was odd but they had gotten so used to it that they stopped questioning what they did together. – Noah nodded. "Bedroom? Or...?" The man pointed at the large armchair in the living room to which Issac nodded, holding his hand and bringing him there. Once they had arrived at their designated location, Issac sat on the chair, Noah immediately plopping down on the man's lap and making himself comfortable.