Chapter 12: Marcys New Life

Y'all said angst, I said filler

Marcy woke up beaming. When she first came to San Fransisco (idk if that's where she actually went I'm just making it up) she thought she was going to be all alone, and sad all the time, but within ten minutes of being in her new house, she befriended a girl named Willow Thompson, who had a nose piercing and wavy auburn hair. She also had green eyes with flecks of gold and an abundance of freckles.

Willow was also a raging pansexual, who loved to skateboard and do karaoke. She was 100% Marcys new home-away-from-home bestie, because even though this was now her permanent house, nothing could compete with the connection she had to her friends and the memories she had made back in Amphibia. Or at least the good ones.

As Marcy, got dressed into her new uniform, she pulled on her pants, and tied her tie. She threw on her blazer and carefully placed her signature green barrette in her hair.

"Marcy Wu, you so pretty!" She said to herself, giving herself a confidence boost. Her parents were both up and making breakfast.

"Want some toast honey?" Her dad called.
"No time, Dad, sorry. Love you bye!" Marcy cried, running out the door, and tripping over her feet.
"AAH-"
"Woah, Marce, watch out!" A voice said, catching her. Marcy looked up and giggled. Willow was at her front door.
"Ready to go?"
Marcy nodded, excited for the day.
"What are you so happy about?"
"I'm going to see my Grandma on the weekend."
"Woah, she must be pretty cool if your this excited."
Marcy shook her hands nervously.
"No, silly, my grandma lived in Los Angeles, I'm gonna see Anne and Sasha again, finally!"
"Who?"
"Oh, they're my besties from back home."
Marcy said pulling out the Polaroid that each one of the trio seemed to own.
"Oh cool."
"Yeah. I FaceTimed Sasha the other day, and turns out," Marcy looked left and right dramatically "she has a huge crush on Anne."
"OMG! i LOVE lesbians!" Willow said jumping up and down.
"I kinda suspected it before, though, because Sash is not that good at hiding it. On my last week, she kept just staring at Anne at random times like at the movies and stuff."
"Hardcore shit." Willow said as they arrived at Marcy's new school, St Lincoln's.

Willow chatted with Marcy about this instagram post and they laughed about this inside joke and overall had a good time in their first period class, which was English. However, when there was about ten minutes left of class, Willow fell asleep, because the teacher yelled at Marcy and her, so they weren't allowed to talk anymore and the lesson got boring.

Marcy just stared at Willow, and her long thick lashes that seemed to flutter in her sleep. She fought the urge to count her freckles.
Wow she's like super pretty. Marcy thought. She had had a tiny crush on Willow for a while now, and even though it was hard at times, it felt exhilarating.

Suddenly, a paper ball flew at Marcy, whacking her in the back of the head.
"Hey what the-" Marcy muttered rubbing her head as she leaned over and picked up the paper.
She un-scrunched it and read:
Do you want to go out with me? <3
Yes :)                 No;-;
[]                            []

Marcy blushed. Nobody had ever had a crush on her before (that she knew of).
She quickly spun around to see who had thrown it and spotted five boys in the back, whispering and laughing with each other. Marcy didn't know any of their names, so she made a mental note to ask Willow about them when she woke up.

She sat through the rest of the lesson with a bouncy leg, thinking about the note.
I guess I'll have to find out who he is before I answer.

The bell went all of a sudden. Willow sat bolt upright, blinking.
"Huh-what did I miss-"
Marcy giggled and pulled her out of the classroom.
"Dude I had the most whack dream, I swear... I forgot it though, funnily enough. I think there were cats- what's this?"
Marcy had shoved the paper into willows face.
"I got hit with this while you were snoring."
"What, I don't snore- OHMYGOD."
Willows face lit up as she read the note, and she hugged Marcy tight.
"OH MY GODDD, MARBLES THIS IS AMAZING! Who gave it to you!?!?"
Marcy pointed at the group of the boys who were walking down the hall.
"Oh. Uhm, nevermind, Marcy, they're just pranking you."
Marcy felt her heart drop.
What, does she not think I'm pretty enough or cool enough for them!?
"How do you know?"
"Because that's just the kind of heartless people that they are-"
"So you don't think that there's even a small chance that one of them actually likes me!?"
"I mean maybe, but the odds aren't good."
Marcy crossed her arms.
"Well maybe I'd like to see for myself. What are their names?"
"Max, Jonah, Brady, Liam and George. Ugly names, Mar Mar, ugly."

.:.

Marcy grabbed her lunch angrily, and took the long route to her and willows usual spot. However, she somehow ran into Willow on her way.
"Hey girl."
"Hi."
"Marcy I know you probably got your hopes up because of them, but they're all just a holes. I know you well enough to know that they're not your type-"
Suddenly, Marcy tripped over her feet (again) and ran headfirst into some guy.
"Oh shoot- Are  you ok!?" She cried, panicking.
The boy turned around to reveal himself to be one of the boys from the group.
"Oh it's fine! Are you ok!?"
Marcy just gawked. He was nothing like Willow said!
"Yeah I'm fine-"

Willow quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her away yelling "Bye Jonah!"

They arrived at their spot, a picnic table underneath a secluded oak tree. Marcy tugged her arm away from Willows grasp.
"What the hell was that!?" She cried.
Willow just sat down and sighed.
"That was me saving you."
"From what a potential boyfriend!?"
Marcy was furious. She really liked Willow and hated that she was being treated like this, like she didn't have a choice in anything.

"Look, he may look nice but-"
"But what, Willow!!? What is so wrong with me dating Jonah? What is so bad about it that you... that you- AUGH I'm just so-"

Willow suddenly pressed her lips against Marcy's, kissing her. Marcy just stood there in shock as Willow pulled away, cheeks glowing red.
"It's because I like you..."
Marcy just stood there frozen for a while, trying to digest it all.
"...Marcy?"
Marcy just hugged her tight.
"I like you too, Willow!!"
And so they kissed again <3

.:.
I feel like we all needed some innocent fluff so here!
Will upload more Sashanne tomorrow! Sorry if you don't like the oc, I just felt bad that Marcy moved away and stayed single while Sashanne was happening.
Anyways
Bye!