Chapter 13: Sunshine

I apologise for the extremely late update 😓 🙏
Three things tho
First off

YALL ARE FREAKING CRAZY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS 😋😚😚😍😍🥰🥰🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩🤩Second I had to make a 25 slide PowerPoint in 3 days because I forgot to do it in the three weeks I was given ;0;And lastI JUST FINISHED STRANGER THINGS...

...YALL ARE FREAKING CRAZY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS 😋😚😚😍😍🥰🥰🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩🤩
Second I had to make a 25 slide PowerPoint in 3 days because I forgot to do it in the three weeks I was given ;0;
And last
I JUST FINISHED STRANGER THINGS S4 AND OMFGGGGG IT IS ACTUALLY THE BEST 1000000/10 GO WATCH IT NOW!!
ok now enjoy this rushed chapter :)
.:.

Sasha's face turned white. Her palms felt clammy and her head started to spin slightly.
Shit! How could I be so careless!?
Annes shocked expression slowly grew to anger.
"Who did this to you!?"
Sasha tried to say something, she opened her mouth in defence, but nothing came out.
"...I-"
She quickly grabbed her school bag and ran out of Anne's room, and into the bathroom again, where she slammed the door shut and locked it. Sasha was panicking, and her breathing was escalating like crazy.
Fuck, am I having a fucking panic attack!?!?
She thought, only stressing herself out more. She tried to steady her breathing, but her lungs just wouldn't work with her.
"Calm down, everything's fine..." she whispered to herself, but it barely helped. And Anne's sudden knocking on the door and rattling the handle wasn't helping at all.

Sasha tried to yell 'go away' but all that came out was a gasp. Her whole head felt like it was going to explode. Suddenly, she remembered that she was in a bathroom, and bathrooms had cabinets, and cabinets had... pills.

Lightheaded, and gasping for air, Sasha pulled herself up by the sink, and threw the cabinet doors open. She almost laughed at the sight of hundreds of bottles of pills and medication, and she quickly started scrambling to read the labels. There were boxes and bottles, and Sasha could barely think straight as she accidentally knocked some to the floor.

Anne, with tears streaming down her face, had given up on the door and was now using her words.
"Sasha!! Are you okay? Sasha please, you're really scaring me!!"
Sasha couldn't hear her, she was too focussed on her breathing, and her searching.

Suddenly, she spotted a box with something familiar written on it.

Albuterol Tablets USP (2mg)

These were asthma pills or something, right?

Sasha quickly googled it, as her breath suddenly got caught in her throat and she fully couldn't breathe. She tried to inhale but nothing was happening. She couldn't hear anything, she could barely see anything, and she felt like screaming.
"FUCK IT!" She cried angrily, forcing the small white tablets into her hand, swallowing them, and turning on the tap to wash them down by sticking her mouth under it.

Sasha waited for a bit as she calmed and slowly got her breathing back and under control. She only just realised that she had been sobbing the entire time. And her head ached like crazy. But as she took in huge gasps of air, she began to laugh.
Anne on the other side of the door, thought that Sasha had gone insane.