grampa

wandas pov

i continue to clean the kitchen as the cake cooked listening to matilda by harry styles a got the ingredients to make the icing. 

You can let it go
You can throw a party full of everyone you know
And not invite your family
'Cause they never showed you love
You don't have to be sorry for leaving and growing up

this song was a different vibe than the rest of my playlist but i still liked it. mixing the butter and icing sugar i put it in the mixer thingy to make it fluffy. humming the tune of the song i cover the icing since the cake wasnt done yet and grab the book little women sitting by the window on my arm chair. well mine and y/n's. 

y/n pov

this part of the museum was more abstract art so hopefully no more naked people. it was cool honestly i recognised some of the pieces but most not really 

time skip to the end off the date 

mj and i were heading home now on the train and this guy kept staring at us i dont know why. "happy birthday for tomorrow y/n" mj says as she gets off on her stop which was only 1 or 2 before mine i smile saying goodbye wondering how she knew. i dont think anyone other than wands and maybe my mother know about my birthday. oh well. after getting off the train so does the man this is starting to get creepy. 

"you y/n yeah" he asks in a russian accent, i stare at him as he continues to walk with me 

"i dont know am i" 

"yes natasha send me photos, you daughter of my sweet natasha, da" he asks, wait i recognise this man as the guy from stranger things which yelena said was their dad. i just nod confused. i walk into the womans bathroom away from him and call nat. 

"mom theres some guy asking who i am and that u are his daughter, tall beard russian accent" i describe " i can tell when people lie and he doesnt seem to be, he looks like hopper from stranger things"

"oh yeah thats alexi hes my dad...kinda i guess. sleepercells" nat explains and i nod being in one myself but only for a month so i didnt get that close to my 'family' 

"oh okay, what do i do" i ask not wanting to ditch my kinda grampa

"take him to the compound i will be home later" 

"okay?" i say washing my hands and leaving to find alexi gettign something from a vending machine "come with me" i wave, he smiles and follows. ive herd a bit about my mothers dad that he gave her, and yelena to the red room and stuff, if im being honest hes not he worlds best dad, but hes okay. 

 when we get back to the compound i let him stay in the main area with a tv. while i go to find wanda. 

"wandaaaaa" i whine walking into our room

"hey love" she smiles coming from the bathroom. i walk over to her just giving her a hug. she laughs and we lay down in bed,

"someone missed my cuddles" i laugh my face still in her chest. she laughs to

"i will always miss your cuddles" wands kisses my head scratching my back. i roll over pulling wanda ontop of me while pulling the covers over us both. moving further down in the bed i close my eyes "its only 2pm you cant sleep yet" wanda says kissing my nose. i love how affectionate she was being 

"who said that" i smirk falling asleep. she laughs at me digging her arms behind my back.