weird feeling

a couple hours later and the rest of the team got back they were tired and didn't want to do anything so collectively they decided to skip april fools this year.

i just wanted cuddles i don't know why but somethings bad gonna happen soon and i can feel it. i know somethings gonna happen so i stuck close to wanda and my mother. my comfort people. 

"your cuddly this evening" nat comments wrapping an arm around my shoulder. i just hum in response overthinking this weird feeling.

"maccas for dinner?" clint suggested usually cap would be against having that type of meal after a mission but he was hungry

"friday order the usual with extra fries" tony says

nat goes to workout so i walk to wanda sitting in her lap leaning against her chest staring out to the wall in front of me. 

"hey buba" she kisses my forehead wrapping her arms around me. "what's wrong" she realises something was up.

i just shake my head nuzzling my face into her chest. this massive feeling makes my stomach drop and my chest feel strange. i knew peter could sense it to. thats why he is so fidgety. 

"guys where's banner" steve asks not seeing the man arrive. 

"has he come back yet with the jet?" maria asks walking in wearing work out clothes probably going to join nat. the team shakes their heads. 

tony brings up a map seeing the location or trying to " it's still in stealth mode i don't think he's coming back"

"did he tell anyone about his plans to leave?"

"not that i know off" a wanda says

cap goes to call fury about the matter while stark is complains about his missing jet

it goes quiet again so i'm back with my thoughts thinking and coming up with things that may happen. why do i feel like this. peter comes over and sits next to us staring off in the distance. 

"you feel it to" peter says not looking away 

"mhm" i mumble 

"guys feel what, what are you talking about" wanda asks

"this odd feeling" 

"its like falling 

"sinking almost"

"but empty" 

we both say as if we were taking turns reading a sentence. 

"dont tell the adults" peter and i say at the same time. 

"what arent we telling the adults" pietro asks speeding in 

"feelings" peter says making the older maximoff twin nod slowly still confused. wanda softly rubs her fingers up the backs of my arms as the team trickles in and out grabbing drinks or talking anything really. pietro went for a run before dinner peter going back to his room probably calling mj or ned. 

"its just you and me" wanda whispers "what do you think is happening"

"bad shit, its gonna be really bad" i mumble

"bad as in how?" wanda asks "3 words"  

"death, destruction, pain" i sum up. wanda stops rubbing my arms taking the information in 

" well we will go through it together, i promise" wanda comforts.

wandas pov

whatever is going to happen is ultimately gonna be worse than what we think. it always is. but we're the avengers we can handle it. right?

dinner comes and everyone gathers in the lounge room to be comfortable on the couch. "can we watch Up" someone asked 

"why not"

"eh sure" 

"again really" 

clint finishes handing out the meals and y/n and peter got the 6 nugget happy meal. i have a wrap same as nat who also has an icecream and frys. the boys have probably 10 burgers between eachother and lots of frys and sauces. my brother has 10 nuggets and a large frys. usually thats what peter and y/n get to but they both said they wernt hungry. 

when it came to eating the meal y/n was very slow staring at the movie blankly.  

"you know theres a theory that home boy right there poisoned his wife" pietro says pointing to the screen. 

when everyone was interested in the topic he brought up he explains the led paint and how it effected the fertility and stuff. how my brother acquired this information i have no clue but sadly i am still related to him. 

after dinner since there wasnt much to clean up everyone just went to bed. " its your birthday in a couple hours" i smile softly as y/n and i get into our room. she look really tired 

"wanda my birthday doesnt matter" y/n mumbles going to the bathroom to have a shower. she doesnt close the door which is normal so i go in sitting on the bench. 

"of course it does, everyone deserves to be able to celebrate their birthdays"

"wanda you also thought the same thing before the team showed you what birthdays are, but i dont want many people to know about my birthday y/n sighs sitting on the shower floor 

"you can still celebrate it, y/n 1 day where you can relax just for you" i try to open her mind on it. 

"wands you know what happened on my birthday in the past" she whispers and i barely caught it over the water 

"well to new beginnings" i propose. she looks at me for a second thinking of her answer. 

"fine to new beginnings" i smile 

a/n 

endgame has a great plot doesnt it...