back to usual

TO WHOEVER I SAID I WOULD POST MONTHS AGO WE WERE TALKING ABOUT FOING IT ON 31 OF DECEMBER HERE YOU GO

y/n pov

" the fuck you mean hes gone" clint asked taking a sip of his drink.

they sorted out whatever that was and i probably should have been there but it had been a long day of walking so wanda and i resided to our room.

"im going to have a shower" i said kissing wanda quickly before turning to go to the bathroom. however she grabs my wrist pulling me back.

the sokovian was taller than me so she stood looking down at me. "in a minute" she said with a smirk and pushed her lips against mine.

she walked forward pushing me back until i came in contact with the bed. falling back she climbed on top of me continuing to make out.

it was getting more and more heated as she slid her knee between my legs. she deepened the kiss right as our door flung open.

fucking hell.

"hey what do you want for din-" the annoying voice of peter called out into the room "ewwww" he dragged out leaving the room and slamming the door.

"you didnt lock it" i looked up at my girlfriend and she just smiled kissing my lips again. "well im going to shower now"

"right now?" she questioned raising her eyebrow.

"well you could always join me"

-------------------------------------------------------

after our shower we settled into our bed throwing about a million blankets around us and putting the mean girls movie on the tv.

i laid cuddled up to wandas side and she had an arm around my shoulders. there was a knock at the door and nat walked in with three plates of my favourite food stacked on her arms.

"mind if i join you?" she questioned walking in

"well you come baring food so of course not" i smiled sitting up more as she placed the plate in my lap before passing wanda hers and sitting down next to me. my mother shakes her head with a laugh as we all begin eating. i fell asleep soon after the movie cuddling my girl.

3rd person pov
nat says goodnight and leaves the girls bedroom to go back to her own. wanda shimmy's down the bed and turns of the tv and lights. the sokovian soon fell asleep after.

a couple hours later y/n woke to someone poking her. she opened her eyes and saw peter literally above her suspended from the roof.

"what do you want" she groaned annoyed before placing her head back in the crook of wanda's neck closing her eyes.

"come for a swing with me" he pestered her poking her arm repeatedly.

"tired" she mumbled.

"i'll give you my spare webshooters" he bargained and y/n agreed. the russian started to get up and unravel from the storm of limbs when wanda woke up aswell.

she jumped and fell of the bed when she saw peter hanging from their roof.

"imma go swinging, love you babe" y/n kissed the shocked sokovian before changing into her suit.

"be safe" wanda called out in a thick accent while climbing back into bed.

the spiderling and y/n walked back to peters room to retrieve the webshooters before leaving the compound. it took a second for y/n to get the hang of it but once she did the pair swung off to the city.

normal crime fighting stuff happened before they were just sitting on the top of their old usual building.

"i feel like it's been ages since we've done this" peter said eating his subway. (i genuinely dont remember)

"it has" y/n agreed swinging her legs over the edge of the building. "i really miss it, like before we joined the avengers it was just us swinging around. and don't get me wrong i love the life i have now way better than that crappy orphanage but somehow i felt like everything was easier then"

"no i definitely get what you mean, it's very stressful having so many people around and missions and secret organisations constantly targeting you but it's fun somehow" he continues.

"it is kinda fun running around and saving the world" the pair looked at eachother and smiled a mutual feeling falling over them. it was silent for a while before peter spoke up.

"why did you put up with the abuse for so long. like you have powers you could have just scared them into not hurting you or even permanently deleted them"

"i guess i felt like i deserved it. after everything that happened in the red room why would someone beating me up not be deserved. plus the trauma from the red room made me think there was no other option. i had to accept it. but thinking back now me how i am currently i wouldn't have stood for that i think. now i know that wasn't deserved"

"well that's good, besides if someone was to beat you up now you have a whole team behind you" thst caused yn to smile thinking of her family.

there's screaming down the street so y/n calmly slips off the building falling for a second before shooting a web towards a light pole.

yes she can fly but where's the fun in that.

y/n pov
peter an i dropped in behind the group of guys attacking 2 teenage girls surprising them before peter straight up punches one of the guys across the face. he hates bullies. and these men were just overgrown bully children.

i was trying to help the girls out of the alley when i feel the familiar pain of a knife going through my lower back.

"every fucking time" i groaned as they ran off and i passed out.

a/n
only been like a year