New (but really Hateable) OC

Full Name: Virgil
Age: 24
Sexuality: Asexual
Species: Unknowin
Occupation: Taxi Driver
Serial Killer (sometimes)

Horrible traits; He is a misogynist as he has deep hatred for women... due to his experience of seeing some guys gets mistreated and abuse by them... he develops strong hatred... for them as he has no problem physically assaulting or beating up any girls despite being innocent or not... he might get carried away killing them too...

(This OC somehow will appear in my future books... or just in the comments who makes horrible commenters about how people portray woman who likes tormenting a male for a simple reason)

Bonus

Virgil: I'll give you guys some reasons I totally despise woman... you see the way I see it tevy can always get away with everything even if they commit crimes... I even have woman who had no problem on tormenting on guys who didn't do anything bad to them or just do a simple mistake...

Cy: uhh just like in that book you read where the male character gets kicked in the dick in his sleep as he was having a  wet dream?

Virgil: yes!!! And what fucking irritated me is that the girl just laughs it off and seems to enjoy repeating it!! And can't believe he didn't just beat her up after she does that and lets her leave!! You know if I was in his position I will beat up the girl and yell it wasn't intentionally and I was just having a dream I can't control!! Stupid sadist cunts!!!

Cypher: 0-0 uhhh I'll leave by now...

*ENDS CALL while Virgil keeps ranting why he hated woman and his desires to kill or hurt them*