✨ Part 25 ✨

Hello guys 🤗🤗

Keep supporting💓💓

Please Vote and comment💬💬

Let's start ❤❤

Shehnaaz took him with her to washroom with the help of wheel chair.

She helped him to brush and wash his face.

Sana- tum washroom use kar lo mein bahar jati hu jab ho jaye to awaz dena.

Sidharth was feeling very awkward and embarrassed as she was doing all his work. So he just nods his head, she goes out if the washroom.

After finishing his work he calls her back.

Sana- chalo ab bahar chalo doctor aaye hai tumhe check karne. Dad aur Jay bhi aa gaye hai vo discharge formalities puri kar rahe hai.

Only Ashok ji and Jay have came,rest of the family didn't came as Sidharth was coming home only.

Shehnaaz makes him sit on the bed back.
Doctor checks him and says.

Doctor- You are looking fine now. As you wanted to have discharge so you must take care of yourself Sidharth, don't do any sort of work.

I have explained about the medicines to Mrs. Shukla. And yes take precautions, your wound should not get wet, you can have sponge bath if you feel so 🧽🧽

If you want, I will Send a nurse for you to help you at everything.

But immediately after listening Nurse, Shehnaaz shouts 😠🤭

Sana- No!! Not at all....

Doctor- What happens Mrs. Shukla, everyone is alright??

Sana- No, I mean yes everything is alright.  It is just we don't need a nurse. We can manage, she says fumbling a little 🤏🤏

Sidharth was innerly laughing seeing her fumbling bug not able to control more he chuckles but immediately shuts up by seeing the glare if Shehnaaz. 😜🤭

Doctor thinks, it must be a inner joke or something personal so ignoring these he says.

Doctor- if any sudden pain or something happens contact me he gives his card to Shehnaaz.

And many time patients gets fever because of the pain, no need to worry.

If you get fever take this medicine and then also didn't get less after some time contact me.

Take care.

___________________

Ashok ji and Jay comes and helps Sidharth to sit in the car.

Soon they reaches home 🏠🏠

Sidharth goes to his room with the help of Jay.
Everyone says to take rest to Sidharth and goes from there.

___________________

It was night time now 🌃🌃

Shehnaaz comes to Sidharth with a bowl of soup 🥣🥣

Sana- Ye lo Sidharth soup pi lo, hospital mein bhi tumne jyada nahi khaya tha, chalo aa karo, she says sitting near him and putting a spoon of soup in front of him.

But Sidharth looks at other side and says

Sid- Nahi, mujhe nahi khana ye tasteless khana. Mujhe kuch aur de. 😬😬