Chapter 2

"Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel."- Tupac Shakur

Faiths POV

Three years since that incident.

The incident where I lost my so called love

The incident that changed my life

The incident where I lost myself

*Flashback*

(This was after she received the news of her miscarriage)

I woke up feeling sore again and I forgot where I am till I looked around. Soon all the memories came back.

Andrew in bed with Natasha naked. Andrew calling all sorts of name.Woke up in a hospital. Doctor telling me I lost my baby and me having a mental breakdown.

I hold my tears as strong as I can to not have another breakdown

"Faith, you're awake." My mom said while she stand up to hug me. How much I needed this right now.

"We tried calling Andrew, but he just told us to leave him alone and then block us. What's going between you two, Faith?" My father asked.

Soon enough the tears started to pour out of my eyes with a sob coming out.

I started telling them everything from, me finding Andrew with his ex in bed and accusing me of cheating to me being kicked in the stomach and kicked out of the house.

Once I finish telling them, my mom came to hug me, my dad was rubbing my back to make me calm down While Austin looks angry.

Austin quickly grabbed his coat and went to walk out. "Where are you going?" My dad asked. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm killing that guy." He said angrily.

"Austin, please no." I begged him. "Why not Faith?" He asked. "He hurt you and made you have a misc-" he was cutt of by parents shushing.

My dad gave him a 'We don't talk about this in front of her' look.

"Austin even if you did hurt him, it's not going to make me feel better and you might get arrested. He's powerful and can send you to prison." I said with sadness at my voice

"I already lost the love of my life and baby. So please don't hurt him because I don't want to lose you" I begged him and the looks on his face softened.

"Sorry, sis" He apologized.

"So what are you going to do now?" My mom asked.

Mom is right. What am I going to do?. I don't want to spend my life here because then everything will remind me of him

"I want to start fresh, somewhere far from London. Maybe Madrid." I announced. I always wanted to go to Spain when I was little.

"Spain. But that's so far." Austin said.

"I know, but I just want to start fresh again. I'll call you everyday and visit you when I can. I promise." I said.

My family looked at each other and stayed silent until my dad spoke up. "If that's what you want, then we'll help you." He said.

"Thank you guys." I said and we all hugged each other.

*Flashback over*

"Table number 14 will be your final one for the night, Faith." Amelia said. I looked at her and she had a smile at her face.