Chapter 16

A/N

You all are gonna hate me for this chapter

'It hurts when you leave a light on for nobody'-Graham Foust

Faith POV

"Andrew." I called out. He turned to look at me with horror slashed across his face. "What are you doing here?How did you find me?" I asked slurly.

"Well when I went to the hotel room, I was greeted by my bodyguard saying that my bedroom was a mess, you weren't in your room and that you ran away." He exclaimed. "But I must say that it was a good diversion you planned." He said sarcastically.

"Then why would you drag Alex when we were dancing? that's just you being insane and possessive." I said while laughing. The alcohol flowing around in my body is not doing any good to me since it pulls out the excitement that is inside my emotions.

He stayed silent. He clenched his jaw and balled up his fists. "I was jealous ok." He admitted. "There I said it now let's go." He said while gently grabbing my hand and tried to pull me away from the dance Floor.

I pulled his arm away, which made him look at me surprised. "No, I don't want to leave yet." I whined. I took a sip of my beer that was in my hand the whole time. He took the beer from my hand and put it behind him. "Hey, give that back." I whined again while trying to reach behind.

Instead of giving it to me, he instead put it high in the air. Since we have a big height difference, I couldn't reach it. "Just stop it, Faith. Can't you see what this is doing to you." He said while holding me by the elbow to make me stop jumping. "You never drank alcohol or went to any night clubs. Heck, you also never wear this type of clothing." He stated.

"My style has changed and yes I see what it's doing to me" I said while stumbling over my words. "It's making me happy for the first time." I admitted.

"Faith." He sighed. "Alcohol can never make you happy." He said. "Trust me I tried that before." He whispered the last part.

"I just needed time outside alright. I felt suffocated from being in that room." I said. "Wouldn't you also feel the same way, Andrew?" I asked.

He looked at me confusedly. "Come again?" He asked.

"Wouldn't you also feel isolated when you couldn't go out and be held hostage? I asked.

"Faith. What do you mean? I gave you the opportunity to go outside. You're just the one who didn't want to go." He argued.

"I know you gave me the opportunity to go somewhere but that means I have to take your bodyguard with me too. I want to go outside alone where I really don't feel isolated and be like a bird who is caged and chained to." I said while my vision was starting to get blurry. I took a deep breath to adjust my vision.

I saw him look at me with sad eyes. "Faith I had no idea. I just....." He heaved out a sigh. "I guess I just wasn't thinking about your feelings and was thinking about mine."

"Thank you" I said in relief. "Now if you let me, I would like to go back dancing and having fun." I said happily while strutting back to the dance floor.

Once again I felt him grab me by the wrist. "Faith come on, it's already late at night and you're drunk. Your hangover will get worse soon." He begged. "Please."

"Fine, take me away, my knight in the shining armor." I said sarcastically while lending him my arm.

He sighed while taking my hand, guiding me to the exit. Away from the thumping music and sweaty bodies.