Chapter 13

"I'm doing my best to stay positive because that's what gets me through the day"

Faith's POV

I stood there frozen.

He knows.

He knows.

Those are the words that just keep repeating my mind.

For all these years I kept this secret to everyone, not even Monty, Amelia or Aiden know about my miscarriage.

Tears were beginning to form as the thought of that hurtful day. The day where I lost my little one.

"And not only that. Why didn't you tell me you have depression?" He asked another question.

I looked down at my feet. I was to shocked and scared to even answer.

But I gathered all the little courage I have to speak.

"How did you know?" I asked in the lowest voice.

I managed to look up and his face went from soft to anger. He let go of my arm and stepped back.

"So you weren't planning on telling me!" He said in a raised voice.

I don't know what came over. The anger suddenly fueled my body like a forest fire and as his words repeated, it's like adding fuel to the fire, making it worst.

I slapped him hard which made him stumbled to the side. He looked back at me furious on the action I did to him.

"What gives you the right to snoop in my personal information?" I questioned him while walking closer to him.

"I was worried for you Bambi. You leave me no choice but to look at your medical file." He answered.

I scoffed at his answer. The audacity.

"You're worried for me as in you actually cared for me?" I asked again just in case I heard wrong. He nodded.

I almost laughed at his delusions.

"You cared for me?" I asked. "You cared for me?" I repeated again but with a loud voice.

"Let me ask you this Mr Dawson. Did you care for me when you were fucking diving your dick down in Natasha?" I asked.

"I-." He was about to say but I cut him off.

"Let me finish." I snapped. "Did you care for me when you forcefully kicked me out of ou-no your house?" I asked and he looked down.

"Did you care for me when Natasha slapped me and threw my stuff beside me?" I asked him. He just stayed silent.

"Out of all those. Did you ever show even a tiny amount of care?" I asked. 

"Bambi." He sighed. "I know I messed up a lot but I want to make things right. Just tr-." He said but was cut off.

"Trust you?!" I exclaimed. "How am I supposed to trust you after what you did to me?" I asked enraged.

"You're a sick man Andrew." I spat at him.

"Helding me hostage, blackmailing me. What else are you gonna do huh? What else is Mr Andrew dawson gonna do next to me with his status?" I ranted.

"Look I get what I did was bad but please give me a chance to gain back your trust." He pleaded.

"I will never give you my trust. Not again." I said.

He sighed. "Time will tell Faith." He said.

"Time cannot change us back to what we had in the past. Time only moves in one direction which is forward. And that means we have to move on from the past." I explained.

"Which means we have to let each other go and move on with our lives with other people." I said.

I turned around to go back to my room but he grab a hold of my arm and spun me around which made me face him and grab hold at the back of neck.

I was too shocked to barely move an inch.

"Babygirl, there's only one man you belong to which is me. No one could love you as much as me. No one knows you better than me. Most importantly no one touches my love." He said in his deep gravelly voice.

"I don't want you to take me back." I said.

"And why is that?" He questioned.

"Because if you try to fix my heart, then you will suffer just like me along the way." I said.

Then he did something unexpected ladies and gentlemen.

He kissed me.

And the worst part of it all. I kissed back.

The kiss was rough and felt unfamiliar. It felt cold and raw. But I somehow felt butterflies flutter in my stomach.

Wait. What am I doing!?

I pushed him back when I came to realization. Without thinking, I kicked him in between his legs again.

He groaned and bended down in pain.

"Don't fucking do that again you prick." I hissed.

I turned around to my room and immediately locked the door.

I slid myself against the door and let out gasps of breath. I felt like I couldn't breathe. All this was happening so fast.

Andrew wasn't supposed to know about the baby. I mean why would he?

To calm myself down. I went to the bed and landed my head on the soft pillows.

I thought I would go to sleep.

But instead I was crying. All the memories on the day where I lost my baby and the day where I lost all of my trust to Andrew.

I've always wanted to be a mother one day. Where I read bedtime stories to them, helping with their Homework and take them to their first day of school.

But it was all taken away by him, the man who I once love.

Andrew's POV

I heard the door slammed while groaning in pain.

I deserved that though.

She was right though. All of the things I did to her that made her come here was my fault.

'Because if you try to fix my heart, then you will suffer just like me along the way.' Her words repeated through my mind.

Did I really hurt her that much?

"Yes" my subconscious said.

My subconscious is right. I made her have depression while experience in a miscarriage

Our baby died.

That's the only that I thought about. In the report it said she got it from a physical attack. That means someone must've killed our baby. The thought of that just made my anger boiled in fury.

I clenched my fist together till my knuckles turned white.

Why would they do that? Why would they kill an innocent baby that didn't do anything to them?

I will get back to the people who harmed our baby, Faith. I swear from the bottom of my heart Faith. I swear.

******
A/N
1105 words

Hey y'all sorry I didn't update regularly. I've been experiencing some major writers block.

And also to answer the question from the previous chapter.

I am actually 14 years old turning 15. I am from Indonesia.

If you have a suggestion leave a comment or PM me.