Chapter 11

"When you feel sad, it's okay. It's not the end of the world." - Mac Miller.

Faiths POV

A groan suprassed my lips while my eyes flutter due to the brightness from outside.

I fully opened my eyes and saw myself in my bed. I looked at the clock in my room and saw it was almost 5 minutes to 11.

How did I wake up late? Then my mind pictured on what happened between me and Andrew last night.

My hand instinctively went to my lips and brushed it. Did that really almost happened?

I looked back at the clock again and realized that I have been daydreaming for about 2 minutes.

I made my way to the bathroom and stripped down my pyjamas. I hopped into the shower and set the water to warm.

The water hit my hair and soon ran into my whole body.

Once I'm finished, I went to the closet and wore a t-shirt with some grey sweatpants.

I opened the door and peaked out to see if Andrew was outside.

When I saw he was nowhere in sight, I went to the dining room and saw food at the table. I think it's out breakfast.

Beside it I saw a little note. 'I need to go somewhere. If you're done, just leave it out so room service can get it - Andrew.' The note said.

I looked at the food and saw there are waffles with orange juice and fruit cup with whip cream.

I put the waffle aside and started eating the fruit piece by piece and drank the orange juice.

Once I'm finished eating, I picked up the tray and head to the door.

I opened the door and as I was about to step out. A big muscly man popped out of nowhere making me jump in fright.

"Oh sweet baby Jesus." I yelped making him jump too.

"Sorry, you scared me." I said.

"It's ok Ms sherringham. Here I could take this for you." He said while gently grabbing the tray from my arms.

"Thanks." I said.

"Your welcome." He said back while closing the door.

I went back to my room and sat on the bed watching TV.

*2 hours later*

A doorbell made me open my eyes and I sat up straight. I looked at the TV to see that the telenovela I was watching was already finished.

I must've fallen asleep.

I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the blurry vision. The bell rang again. I completely forgot about that.

It must be Andrew but he bought this room. Why would he need to ring if he has the key?

I got out of my room and went to the door.

As I opened the door a familiar person came into the view.

"Faith" The person said.

"Rachel?!" I asked surprised.

What is she doing here?

"Hi. Oh it's good to see you again." She said while hugging me and I hugged her back.

We pulled apart and I let her in. We went to the living room and she sat on the couch.

"Do you want anything? Some water or?" I asked.

"Oh no it's fine dear. It's alright." She replied.

I sat down at the other couch.

"Does Andrew know you're here?" I asked.

"No actually I came here unannounced like the time he didn't tell us he was going to Madrid." She answered.

"We actually had to find out from Cecil that he was going to Madrid to find you." She said then sighed.

"My husband got suspicious of him trying to do things to you so he hired someone to follow Andrew's track." Sh explained.

"He did what now?" I asked in disbelief.

"He hired a private investigator to follow him so he doesn't hurt you. We just want to say sorry on how our son treated you." She said while looking down.

"It's not your fault he's an asshole Rachel." I said. "But thanks for you guys looking out for me." I said.

"Your welcome." She smiled.

"Or maybe because my husband also ever left me like what Andrew did to you." She said in a low voice.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Oh did I said that out loud?" She asked in panic and I nodded.

"Oh well it's nothing. I'm probably just tired from the long flight that I had." She lied.

I know it's a lie because Patrick once told us that she talks fast when she lies.

"I better get going and also tell And-." She was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

Andrew came to our view and he looked at Rachel in shock.

"Mom! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I came to Madrid to see you and also we need to discuss something." She said then she gave Andrew some sort of envelope.

"Meet me here tonight." She said. Then she saw his bandaged hand.

"What happened to your hand?" She asked worriedly.

"I fell." He lied.

Rachel sighed and she had a look on her face that she knows he is lying.

"Alright I'll see you soon." She said as she left the room.

The door closed shut and we just stayed silent.

"I'll just be at my room." I said while walking past him.

But he caught my arm.

"What did she say to you?" He asked.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked coldly.

"She's my mother and I have a right to know." He said.

"Fine, she just ask on how I was and talk about you. Now let go of me." I said while gritting my teeth then yanked my arm away.

Then I did something unbelievable.

I punched him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned in pain and crouch down.

Before I went to my room I stopped in my tracks to tell him about something Rachel said.

"She also said something about your Dad doesn't want you to bother me because of something he did to your mom." I said to him and he looked at me confused with pain from my action to his groin.

"She wanted to say it in her mind but said it out loud." I said before I went to my bedroom and closed the door.

*****
A/N
1045 words

Hey guys so this is the update you wanted but sorry if it's bad and also sorry if I took so long. It's because I just started my summer holiday and wanted to spend more of my time with my family.

And also do you guys want me to spoil if I am planning on getting them back together in the next chapter?

if you have a suggestion leave a comment or PM me.

Thanks for reading ❤️