Chapter 3.... The Party.

Pablo POV: We finished school at 3pm I went to soccer practice and got out at 5pm. I have 3 hours to dress up, take a bath and relax and play games. I'm so excited to dance with Ari. I love her with my soul. I went out of the car and started taking a shower I got out of the shower and dressed up. I put cologne all over my suit so I would smell nice now it's time to head out.

Ari POV: I went out of school at 3pm and then went to my basketball practice, we finished at 4:30pm. I still can't believe I said yes to that stupid offer, it's for Luna, I hope I can talk with her at the party. The dressing is formal, I think I'll re-use what I wore at my birthday party. I wore a medium size skirt with a pink shirt and a white elegant sweater. I finished dressing at 5:20pm! I know had to get my hair ready, so I went to a hair salon. I have to meet up with a friend because we are going together, I think I'm ready.

Pablo POV: My dad just left me in the party . I'm so nervous and excited, I really am gonna dance with Ari! I have to be really thankful to Luna for asking her out for me. I entered the large house it almost looked like a mansion. They were all on the backyard which had a dance floor and was stupidly huge. I saw Mau and Luna sitting on some chairs, they were probably waiting for me. "Hey guys." I said. "Yo, you ready for the dance with Ari?" Mauricio mentioned. "Of course I am! You don't know how thankful I am to you Luna!" I said. "No problem buddy!" Luna said

Ari POV: I'm here, I don't even wanna look at Pablo. He is not my type at all! I only did this for Luna and for Luna only I can't believe I said yes! Well things can't go back to what they were before. I went into my friend group with around 6 girl-friends of mine. They were cool but not as cool as Luna. I was searching for Luna and I saw her with Pablo and Mau. I can't go over there, not right now atleast. I saw how Luna dressed. Woah. What the hell. She's so attractive I can't believe it. A few minutes later the music started and I was still looking at how Luna looked. She was gorgeous. I went over to their table and said hi to them. "Hey, Ari!" Luna said. Oh my gosh. She's so cute and cool and awesome and beautiful I can't believe it! "Hey, Luna you look nice with that dress" I said.

Luna POV: Pablo wasn't talking and Ari had just said my dress was cool! That's so nice of her. Either way she's super cool and nice! "Are you ready to dance with Pablo?" I mentioned. She had a disgust face but hid it since she knew it was disrespectful. " Yes of course I am!" She said. Pablo was flushed and wasn't even lookin at her, it was a coward thing to do "Pablo aren't you going to say something to Ari? About how good she looks with her dress?" I mentioned. "I- oh- uhm. Ari you look really stunning, would you like to dance with me to this song?" He said.

Ari POV: What the fuck. Already? No one's dancing. Well I rather get over this quickly and dance with him so I can talk with Luna. We headed to the  dance floor and started dancing together as other people started joining us too. There was a crowd and they were whispering. It was obviously about me and Pablo. Shit. My reputation is gonna go down because of this.

662 words :3
Ik it's kinda slow but man is this fun to write🥺❤️
I swear the good part is coming in