05

Warning I guess?- talks of marijuana and partaking in it.

His dark eyes stared into hers with what she was beginning to think was a signature penetrating gaze. Sunny had to bite back a giddy smirk, noticing that the only thing giving away his real thoughts was the sharp swish of that toothpick. She wondered how far she could take this. She only had a few days after all, a little bit of fun never hurt anyone. And he sure did look like fun.
"Sorry, did you say something?" She quirked at him innocently. Sunny could admit that she was a bit of a brat, and thoroughly enjoyed being put in her place. She wanted to see if he'd take it upon himself to be in charge of that, or if he'd drag this out.
Sunny wasn't picky though, as much as she felt for the tattooed man, She had only met him today. With as light hearted and teasing as she was a being with everyone, there were quite a few men here that had caught her interest. Tig could certainly handle her, she thought, the trouble they could get into would satisfy her, if her and Handsome didn't work that is.
"Yeah Hap, have somethin to say?" Bobby prodded at him with a smirk as the others fought to hide their growing grins. Bobby wouldn't be so bad either she had to admit, she could get down with the big furry bear. She had picked up a small thing for older men from one of her many female companions along the way, who she knew would be all over these guys.
She had learned a lot from her, one thing being that older men can give an experience well beyond what most of these young guys couldn't dream of, if you picked the right one anyway.
She watched as Happy cut him a dirty look before his attention was once again on the small blonde haired beauty. "How long you been on the road little girl." He rasped out, tugging on a stray curl that had been brushing against his leg, a constant reminder of how close she was to him. He wanted to be closer, watching as goosebumps filled her arm from his touch.
Sunny's scalp tingled as Happy twirled her hair between his fingers. Momentarily distracted, she cleared her throat.
"Hmmm... good question. I guess it's been quite a while, a few years at least." She replied, letting her fingers drum against the table as she pondered over her travels.
"Years? Don't you have anyone waiting on your pretty face at home, sweetheart?" Bobby inquired pulling out a small tin box from inside his vest pocket.
"Oh you know, I make a lot of friends in all kinds of places, who might be waiting for another visit.. Someone at home though? No." I replied airily, watching him curiously as he starts removing the Tins contents. A fellow stoner she realized as his fingers started expertly rolling a joint. She licked her lips as a grin spread across them.

"No man holding it down for you then doll?" Tig purred, watching the trail of her tongue with a fire in is eyes and a devilish smirk that didn't seem to be going anywhere tonight. He found Sunny very attractive, her looks right off the bat had him turning his head but her personality and the way she kept up with him turned him on even more. He enjoyed playing what she thought was her secret little game. But sitting next to her, up close and personal, he could see the gleam in her eye that he recognized in his own. Tig couldn't say he wasn't in the race for Miss Sunshines attention, plus making Haply jealous was a perk.

"Nope!" Sunny exclaimed, popping the P and shooting him a sly wink as she stood up, bending under the table to grab her stash from her wagon. If Bobby planned on lighting up then she wasn't going pass up the opportunity to do the same. Plus she didn't want to assume he'd share with her, though she was hoping to at least match with him as she could already smell his from here and boy was it loud in a good way.
Sunny's stash was small but it did the job. A metal box with a small lock on it contains her small square rolling tray, her grinder and a glass bowl. A paperclip for cleaning and a few rolling papers and other tools were scattered in there as well. She didn't use the papers often, preferring how quick and easy packing a bowl was and how instant it hit her.
Jumping back up suddenly, she wasn't surprised to see a few heads snapping in the opposite direction of her in an attempt to hide that they'd been checking out her ass that had been swaying in the air while she searched her things.
Smirking she quirked her eyebrows at the group she was becoming fond of. "I hope you don't mind that I partake as well," she announced, even though she had already begun unrolling the small bag containing her flower and doing her thing.
She moved swiftly and with focus, her tongue peeping out the corner of her mouth, eyebrows furrowed while she carefully topped it off with a thick layer of kief.