03

The sun was setting when Sunny finally made her way to the part of Charming where Teller-Morrow was located. She had gotten to talking with a few of the towns folk on my stroll, as word of mouth was the only way she did business typically. Some people seemed interested in some of the crafts that she had already made, and a few suggested playing at one of the bars surrounding the town. It had given her a little pep in her step that some of the townies really seemed interested in what she was about.
Whistling a tune and strolling through the gates of the Auto Lot, she noticed that instead of winding down, like a normal business at the end of the day typically would, it seemed that a party had began to gather. Lights outside were flicking on and music was already jamming. There were some people loitering around the lot, while most of the noise was inside. The smell of food being grilled wafted to her, causing her tummy to rumble.
Humming to herself, Sunny towed her wagon over to small office that was stationed to the side of the garage and bar. 
Knocking softly while opening the door, the sight of a tall, strong featured woman greeted her. The woman had a no nonsense air about her and Sunny could only guess she was a complete badass, with the way she held herself, looking like a queen bee.
Clearing her throat and she tossed a bright smile at her. "Hello, I don't mean to interrupt. Are you Gemma?" When the women looked up, sighing as she nodded. Beaming now, she continued. "Well I won't take up to much of your time, you must want to head over to the fun. My name is Sunny, I met a few of the men that work here earlier today at the diner here in Chamring. They suggested that you may have a spot open at your fundraiser that I may be able to fill?" She introduced herself, as Gemma eyed her short stature up and down.
"Is that what they said?" She heard her mutter under her breath, before she twisted her lips and spoke up. "Sure hun, take a seat. What do you have to offer to the fundraiser?" Her voice was dripping with a sweetness that made me squint slightly. She could feel her eyebrow raise as she met her analyzing eyes and cautious tone. It was hard to find it intimidating. Traveling as much as Sunny did, you run into all sorts of people. Not all of them were friendly, as she had to find that out the hard way. She just couldn't find it in her to let weird shit like that bother her anymore.
She soldiered on, brushing it off. "I have a few different things really, depending on what you had available. I'm not half bad with a guitar, mostly covering songs, but I do write some of my own songs." She let her eyes follow Gemma's movements as the older woman lit a cigarette and took a drag. She couldn't help but find it a little silly now. She was clearly trying to make a some sort of point to Sunny. Smiling she shook her head slightly, she wasn't here to be some one she wasn't, meaning she really didn't want to pretend to be affected by Gemma's obvious show of who's boss.
"I also have a knack for crafts. I make a lot of different things, and would love to set up a booth maybe. We could work out percentages to go toward the fundraiser." She continued as the office filled with smoke.
Gemma nodded, flicking some ash in the tray next to her. "I don't remember seeing you in town, you from around here?" The queen bee was clearly protective of whatever they had going on around here, because the suspicion didn't let up.
Leaning on her carefree attributes, Sunny leaned back in her chair. She was hoping her relaxed state would cool her off some. The last thing she wanted to deal with was a mama bear that's been poked to many times.
"Nope, I'm traveling from the East Coast. Hoofed a ride with some friendly faces and ended up rolling into town today. Just trying to make a few bucks and see where it gets me."  She said, bringing it back to why she was really here.
She tilted her chin at Sunny, and finally gave the wild girl a last once over before she sighed and nodded. Seeing that the girl wasn't here to step on toes, her body relaxed some, taking another drag of her cigarette.
Thank science that's over with. She really couldn't be bothered with drama, the worlds just to big for petty crap to fuck up your day.
"Alright, I'll see what I can do. The fundraiser isn't for another few days, we're just getting started on putting the location together. If you plan to be here till next week then I can give you spot where we can fit you. In the mean time, have you found a place to stay?" The 180 in Gemmas attitude gave her a warm feeling. Making connections was something she was pretty good at and prided herself in. Constantly reading the vibes off people from a young age, pops always said her knowing how to handle a person would get her to where she needed to be.
"Yeah, I figured I'd find a decent spot to set up camp when I finished up here." She was already pulling some calculations in her head, and she could probably make due with playing in bars, get a few bucks off that for food and the likes. Plus in a few days time she could get a lot more crafts put together and hopefully hit it off at the fundraiser. Stack up on some cash and see where the winds feeling like taking her from there.
With a steady plan in mind she turned her eyes back to Gemma, and noticed her looking at me quizzically. "Camping? Like in a tent? For a week?"
Sunny shrugged and nodded towards her. It wasn't really a big deal. There was no way she was getting an apartment for a week, she'd have to plan to stay much longer and that would mean putting down roots, not something she typically did these days. It always turned out to be more work then what it's worth, especially when she got the itch to move on. And paying for a weeks worth of motel bills would just be ridiculous and a waste of money when she had a perfectly good tent in her wagon.
"There's no way I'm letting a little thing like you sleep outside, we'll set you up with a room at the club house and see where it goes. Help out around here, answer a phone or two in the mean time." The dominating woman said, mind already made up. A beds a bed she guessed, and she didn't mind helping out, and live the Charming life one could say.
"That's settled then, come on kid. Let's get some food, I'll introduce you to the rest of the club." She shot the girl a smirk and stamped out her cigarette. Walking around the desk, she gestured for her to follow as she strode out of the tiny office. Feeling content with where the day brought me, Sunny trailed after.
The ladies headed towards a few picnic tables and a grill where the delicious smell of burgers and steaks came from. Stomach growling viciously at the yummy smell, she started making a little plate. Sunny was never one to deny a free meal.
Gemma was introducing her to a younger ginger named Half-sack. He was cute, in a kid brother kind of way. Although with the way he was eyeing her up and down, she couldn't say he thought the same towards her. Shaking her head, She huffed out a laugh to herself just as a rumble of Harley's came into the lot. Glancing over her shoulder curiously, the blonde watched as the few bikes fell into line with the rest of the others.
"That should be everyone, better start wrapping up the food here after they grab something." Gemma said to Half-sack as she pulled Sunny behind her towards the row of tables. "That's my son Jax, and my husband Clay that just pulled in. The others are around here somewhere and if they aren't, they will be soon..." Sunny couldn't stop her eyes from darting around, soaking in the environment she was going to be basking in for the next few days, as they paused to greet the new comers.
"Hey! Dollface! Bout time you turned up, we were startin' to think you wouldn't show." The man she remembered as Tig hollered from across the lot. She smirked at him, wiggling her fingers in greetings.
"Oh, were you waiting for me? I didn't think I was so special." She mused back at him with a quirk of her eyebrows. He had made his way over, garnering the attention of a few other men in leather.
"Doll, Trust me, I have no problem showing you how special you are." He purred back with a wink. Sunny threw her head back in laughter, not noticing the hard smack on the head he received from a certain intense presence that had made their way over....

Okay guys! Chapter 3. I had this half finished in my drafts for about 4 months or so now. Things have been a little crazy in my life recently, and are now just starting to smooth out. They aren't perfect by any means, but I'm trying to get back into the things I did before my mental health exploded on everything lmao.
Anyways I hope you enjoy this! Still unsure of where I want it to go but it'll come to me.
-Sha.