Before school

It was a new day and I felt like I was getting somewhat of a fresh start because I lived somewhere new and I felt somewhat independent. With my mom being Gone and everything But like I said it was a new day and I had to get up for school.

I was in my room getting dressed and Taehyung burst into my room. "Hey...oh you already awake...Well, are you ready for today?"He spoke gently to me. "Yeah, Im super ready, I know most of my friends in Bangtan miss me," I said whilst jumping.

Taehyung's face dropped and looked angered. "Namjoon doesn't happen to be one of those who happen to go to this school, does he?" He said with a stern look. " Why does it matter?" I immediately said back with a snap. "Because I don't wanna have to fucking sit there and look at a motherfucker that kissed the girl I like." He said as he turned red. "Not that it's any of your business, yes he does and you can't do shit about it ." I turned away to get away from him but as I turned he grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "What the fuck do you mean it's not any of my business and I can't do shit about it because I will not hesitate to beat his ass, I let him go the first time but if I even see him look at you I will kill him." He said in one of the scariest voices I've ever heard him speak to me.

I simply couldn't even form words so I just rolled my eye, snatched my arm away, and just walked away. I know I really shouldn't be the one that's mad and pissed off but it's just that with Tae..I just want things to move on with us...I'm so tired of the past being brought up. I know what I did wasn't right, but I feel eternally guilty. I jumped to conclusions when it came to Taehyung and didn't even get to know him before I tried to push him away. "I'm sorry, but I'm begging for forgiveness here, I want to be able to work with you, without my mistakes of the past getting in the way, so please can we forget the whole Namjoon situation happened." I tried to use pleading eyes to help.

He was looking down at me, granted he looked like he was adoring me, he had the most mischievous grin on his face and I couldn't even lie to myself. He was gorgeous...He made my heart throb so much that I was sick to my stomach. "Y/n, I want you to understand letting go of something like that isn't exactly the easiest thing ever. You intentionally planned out to hurt me, you even got your ex in on it. Y/n the fact that I'm even speaking to you right now is a miracle. When someone pisses me off I usually just cut them off and pretend they don't exist." I look at him with desperation because it hurts me that I hurt him. At this point, I was crying and didn't even know what to do.

(Tae's POV)

I looked down at the beautiful specimen before me that was Y/n. There were a lot of things that I was sure of, like that everything that I had told her so far had been true, excluding the fact that she had no idea who me and my father's employee, aka her future stepfather, now this clicking in my head she has no idea who we are. I'm the Mafia Prince and her future stepfather is my bodyguard I stay with him because my father is always busy and honestly never has time for me and I was shocked when he left on this trip with Y/n's mom because he is always supposed to be there to protect me. Honestly, I'm scared too as well because I don't think that he truly loves her. That makes me fear a lot because losing Y/n is one thing I do not want to happen. As she stood before me crying she looked helpless, she looked like she couldn't love anyone more than me. I just looked away from her gaze and looked down. "Look Y/n just get ready for school and I'll be downstairs, I'll drive us to school."

(Y/n's POV)

I..I felt broken I knew he didn't do it intentionally and I know he just needs some time to heal but damn that shit hurt and I just turned around and continued to get ready. I didn't even care too much to try too hard with my outfit I just threw on a white crop top and some blue jeans with my Nikes. I walked downstairs and saw Taehyung sitting at the table and since I didn't know if he was ready for me to truly speak to him quite yet I just decided to grab a banana out of the fruit bowl. "You ready to go?" Taehyung said breaking the silence. I was Mid-chew of my banana when I looked up and shook my head. "Let's goooooo!!" He said cheerfully with his boxy smile. This boy confuses the life out of me and I will never understand the way he works. There are times when his moods just flip like a switch. On the way to school, Taehyung played a little bit of old-school usher and we jammed almost the whole way to school just being incredible goof balls and I loved every second of it, I love just letting go and forgetting the world around me and not giving a care to the longer to anything around me. As much as I wish that nothing would change at the moment, we arrived at the school parked and we ahead to walk in. I was anxious because I was entering the school with someone new and didn't want a thousand people judging me, but it is what it is. After walking through an entire crowd of people, I arrived by the lockers to see my Bangtan boys standing all together. I ran towards Jungkook. "Y/NNNNNNNNN HIIIIIIIIII" Jungkook slightly yelled as he picked me up and spun me around. Taehyung slowly approached where I was. Yoongi came forward out of the back of the crowd that was Bangtan and said

 "Y/n why is that piece of shit next to you?"

A/n: Sorry it took so long for an update Honestly life has just been super chaotic and I just have been struggling with life in general. The word count is 1122.