18+ pt 2

I screamed in pain and pleasure at the same time. ''OH Shit, OMG TAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS''. He pounded harder as he entered and exited me. I never felt anything like it. Why have I never done this before I thought to myself. "Damn, BABE I DIDN'T KNOW YOU FELT THIS GOOD" Taehyung spoke. He flipped my ass and we did it in other positions. "Suck me off baby" He lay on his back and slowly I ran my hand up and down his hard member then I put my mouth on it and sucked harder each time I went down. This went on for 30 minutes, he lasted a while. ''IMMA CUM''. And just as he said that he did I got squirted with the sticky white substance in the back of my throat. ''Damn, I never cum this quick that's how I know you good''.

We lay there sweaty breathing hard. I break the silence. "We aren't gonna be doing this a lot are we?" You said questioningly. "Yes we are y/n, and you know it." "But when my parents get back we have to stop." I said like a statement and not a question "WHO SAID????" He said looking at me like I was crazy and sort of yelling at me. "I mean I just figured since your dad's employees will be back and everything we would have to stop since they plan on getting married," I said kinda scared. "They aren't getting married sweetheart I don't give a shit what I have to do to keep you" I lay there kind of terrified at his words thinking of breaking my mother's heart and ruining her marriage. Did it have to be this way? I think to myself. "Tae I don't-" I get cut off "You don't what y/n? Wanna break your mother's precious little heart!" He says causing me to flinch at his words I quickly stand up and leave not wanting this conversation to get any rougher and scarier as I walk outta my room I hear Tae yelling my name telling me to come back and stay, him saying he's sorry. I simply get in my car and leave and drive to Joon's house crying the whole way there. I'm just thinking about what the hell I've just gotten myself into.

I arrive at Joon's house. I walk in and Namjoon looks at me confused by my tear-stained face and the puffiness of my eyes.

 I walk in and Namjoon looks at me confused by my tear-stained face and the puffiness of my eyes

"2 questions y/n. Why are you here? And why are you crying?" He says wiping away the tears only making me want to cry more." I fucked up Joon, I fucked up bad!" I say bursting out crying again and not being able to contain myself.

word count:470