The aftermath

.

Narrator's POV:

The next morning Y/n and Taehyung lay there in bed peacefully. Y/n still wrapped in Taehyung's arms very much sore from the day before and still not able to walk. Taehyungs finally starts to wake up.

Taehyungs POV:

*quiet muttering to himself as he stirs awake* *He slowly opens his eyes and looks up at a clock.* "Damn, it's 1:00 pm already!" I exclaim to myself causing the slim girl next to me to stir awake. Her eyelashes flutter open looking straight at me with so much inclination. "So have you learned your lesson?" I said in a goofy but serious voice. Y/N moved her body still very sore from the night before. "And what if I didn't" She said with a mischievous smile. "You want a round 2 then?" I said in a joking way. Y/n's body froze and her eyes lit up with fear. "Um, No..I-I'm good!" She stuttered out. I laugh and get out of bed causing her to wince at the pain of her crotch. *Damn, I caused that* I think to myself. "Sorry, Baby girl, don't you worry I'll take care of you," I tell her since I know she can't walk and take care of herself. "Be right back," I tell her. "TAE, WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE," Y/N shouts at me. "Don't worry I'm only going downstairs," I shout back at her. I go get a heat blanket to loosen her muscles and a cup of coffee and cereal. I carefully carry all this back up the stairs to see her there crying in pain.....(To be continued on Tae's view.)

Y/N's POV:

I wake up to the sound of Tae's voice mentioning the time. I look up to his beautiful face looking down at me and grinning.

 I look up to his beautiful face looking down at me and grinning

I can't help but look at him with loving eyes...He made some snarky comments about me learning a lesson like, bitch I can't walk and that's what you worried about. Eventually, he told me that he was going to take care of me and that he was going downstairs. But as soon as I left my legs started shaking, and cramping, it was so painful, I wanted to cry, so I did cry. I'm in so much pain. Taehyung plz hurry and come back. Next thing I know I see a tall figure in the doorway.

...........(To be continued bitches.)

418 words lovelies once again Glad to be back. But I need to choose a better time to start writing but I am so tired when I get done. Anyways look forward to the next chapter tomorrow. <3