Lullaby PART 3

Riva walked along the street early in the morning, heading towards the cabin to just hangout there. He liked it more, as soon the place would get filled with his friends, or companions. They didn't have the same trust he had with Keith, Mary, or... He began to sing as it was just him around, and he'd bother nobody. His ear moved, as he thought he heard something behind him, he shrugged it off and kept singing as he walked away.

Ren was sitting on the roof of the cabin, spinning his kunnai around his finger.
  —ROY! R...ROY! —screamed one of the companions, running towards the cabin.
  —What's up with you? Why are you running?! —he looked over at the person, who was panting from running over the streets.
  —I heard... —they panted, trying to catch their breath —death signing, it was.. I can't explain it! —they panicked.
Ren looked down at the commotion, listening closely.
  —He was singing, but that sounded like horror itself. I froze in fear, I couldn't move! —they yelled, still in shock.
Ren's eyes widened, singing? Death? There's no way.. Ren chuckled as he thought, getting off of the cabin from the back.
He threw on his sweater and walked with a fast pace, eating a lollipop meanwhile.
He arrived at his destination, the enemy's cabin. He knew where it was, he just didn't feel like telling anyone. He hid behind walls and furniture, until he began to hear it, that voice. A medium low toned voice was singing, it wasn't the lyrics that made you shiver as he was singing an usual lullaby, it was the voice. Ren's hair puffed up, as he felt a tingle down in his stomach, it was Riva.

  —That was amazing Riva! —said Ren as he clapped, his sleeves were covering his hands.
  —Aww really?! You think so? —Riva's tail wagged in excitement.
  —Of course! Your voice is breathtaking... —Ren slipped out, smiling in awe as his cheeks glowed red.
Riva's eyes shined, his smile was the best sight he could ever get. He gripped onto his shirt as he looked away.
  —Thank you Ren, I appreciate it —his wings flapped.—But then why do so many people have terrified reactions? It doesn't feel... alright at all —he fiddled with his hands.
Ren grabbed his paw-like-hands, placing his warm hands on top of his.
  —Other's opinion isn't important! Stick to the ones that truly matter, your voice is extraordinary in every way! —Ren said, his cheeks were red from frustration and how flustered he was.
A smile slowly formed in Riva's face, as he felt his heart beating faster than before, he immediately hugged Ren, nudging his face on him.
  —R...Riva?! —he said quietly, his stomach filled with butterflies as he went red.
  —Thank you..so...so much. I can't thank you enough —his hands gripped onto his clothes.
Ren felt his paws on his back, as his soft hair and head rested on his shoulder. Ren smelled like fresh roses, or strawberry as he liked to imagine. He would be the frosting and Riva would be the strawberry.
  —A...anytime, Riva he hugged him back, tightly. His eyes slowly closed as he enjoyed the long lasting moment.

Riva's ear moved again, as he heard rumbling from behind a closet. He went to investigate as he didn't catch any scent, he just smelled the scent of a strawberry lollipop. He looked towards the ground, as he picked up the wrapper from a strawberry lollipop.
  —Smells nice! —he thought, keeping the wrapper.
Ren was running away from there until he reached a corner, panting as he slid down to the floor with his hands on his face.
  —Oh..god.. —he felt himself heat up. —Why'd I have to remember that?!
He hugged his knees as he felt flustered.
  —Riva, why were you so kind to me? You can't even remember me now.. —he teared up a little as he blushed, his feelings couldn't be contained. He hugged his knees, he craved his affection, he craved his attention, he craved him.