Healing PART 11

It was 1 am, his eyes widened suddenly.

"Help me." "Please." -from an unknown number.

Riva sat down as he'd look at the messages more clearly, realizing the situation. The first message was sent over an hour ago, the second one was recent. He'd get out of his bed, not knowing what to do. His first instinct was to go outside and check, he got his sweater on, he then went.
He walked around carefully as some of his lights were still closed, but he managed to get to the door. As he'd open it, he didn't even need to take a step outside. He'd look below him as he saw a body sitting beside his door on the wall.

—R..Ren? —Riva stuttered.
He'd look up, startled, as Riva saw how awful he looked.
—Who did this to you...? —Riva asked in his smooth voice.
—Riva...I —he'd try to speak.
—Get inside —Riva said, opening the door fully so he'd come inside. Ren didn't hesitate as he came inside like he asked, Riva closed the door as Ren stood in front of it.
—I...I know I have no right to say anything, but please, I... —Ren fidgeted with his hands as he didn't dare to look up at him.

Before he could even lift his face, Riva pulled him towards him as he'd hug him without saying a word. Ren was trembling, as he never knew how to react in these situations.

—I've missed you.. so much —Riva didn't dare to tighten his grip any more as he didn't want for Ren to feel uncomfortable. He didn't feel Ren moving, so he began to let him go.

—Wait... —Ren blurted out. —please... —his voice breaking as he quickly grabbed onto Riva's sleeve. —Don't let me go.
He looked at him nervously, his eyes looking at every inch of him. He'd quickly wrap both his arms around Riva, burying his head on his shoulder. Riva felt and saw his sudden change of emotion , as he'd hold Ren closer to him, pulling his whole body and soul towards him so he couldn't leave ever again. He knew right there that he'd never let it happen again.
They just staid there at the front entrance as the whole world has stopped, they were both longing for this moment for years and it had finally happened.
Riva caressed Ren's head as he felt him crying, he teared up as well.

—Riva, I will explain everything to you if you please let me —Ren pulled away to look at him in the eyes. He'd expect a mad, annoyed reaction. But oh.. that smile of his always got to him.
—Take all the time that you need, but please... —he asked —...let me hold you for a bit longer — as he passed his hand by the back of his head.
As he said that, Ren leaned his head on him once again as he'd start to calm down. They could both feel each other's heart beating rapidly by the minute.

Once Ren had calmed down, Riva made him some hot tea as he was freezing from the temperature outside. He'd give him some spear clothes as his were stained with dirt and what it looked like blood. They'd both sit by the bed as Ren leaned his head on Riva's shoulder. His wing covering him.
—Are you feeling better? —he'd ask, as he held his hand while the other held the cup.
—Yeah. Thank you, really —he'd take a sip before leaving it on the bedside table.
Riva turned his body towards Ren, as he did the same. Riva tucked Ren's hair behind his ear as he caressed his face.
  —We both need some rest, we can talk tomorrow whenever you want to, alright? —Riva said in a soothing tone.
Ren nuzzled his head against his paw, agreeing.
Ren laid down on the bed as Riva turned off the lights, he laid down next to him. They looked at each other, their minds filled with many thoughts but it was clear they were both happy at the moment. As there was space in between them, Riva extended his arms as Ren got the message. He'd scoot closer to him as he'd wrap his arms around Riva's waist, nuzzling his head on his chest. Riva blushed as he'd suddenly feel warm again, covering Ren with his arms as they could both fall peacefully back to sleep.