37- "Because I Love..."

Heyyyy hoesssss

How is your day

Hope I made it better fr fr

Pookies if you follow my insta I'll post tmr 😖

Made mama happy please 😕

Anyways y'all got Ares's POV today

VOTE AND COMMENT losers

Byeeeeeee

They got her

They got her.

The fucking Americans got her. Fuck, how could I let them do that.

I'm going to kill every last of them, and I will enjoy every second of it.

Everything fucking second.

Walking into the front door I slam it shut, "shit Ares what the fuck," Sebastian grunted, he opens the door walking in.

Shit, I forgot he was behind me.

Then someone punched me in the face, I grunt my head going to the side, "what the fuck Ares?" Alaska's voice yelled.

My jaw locks as I look back at her, "Alas-" she punches me again making my back hit the wall.

Now I know why Bella always says, 'she has anger issues; I wouldn't make her mad.'

"Alaska listen to me," she cuts me off again, "why should I listen to you, you are the one who got her kidnapped." Alaska punches me in the face, I feel blood tickle down my nose.

I wipe the blood on the back of my hand, I see Damon run in here but stops when he sees Alaska and me.

"Alaska stop" my voice is much darker than before, "why, why should I" I could feel my anger and frustration radiate through my body reaching its limit. "Because I love her!" I yelled. My eyes widen and my body with my breath still at what I said.

Alaska blinks several times, "what?" Her brows shot forward in disbelief, "I love her Alaska" I take her arms off of me, I see her eyes get watery as her mouth hangs right open.

"Alaska, I promise I will get Bella." I promised. I wouldn't be able to live without her.

"Ok," nodding her head, as tears go down her cheek, "come here love." Damon comes up by her, she turns around and sobs in his chest.

Damon looked up at me and nods his head, I go to my office and clean the blood off of my face.

I can't believe that I said that I love Bella, but it was the truth, I do love Bella, what she does not know is that she saved me.

I go to my desk and think what the fuck I'm going to do. All I just want to do is shut up the whole fucking whole Mafia, but I got to be careful, because I know if that know that if I'm coming, they will kill Bella.