34・⋆⋅ paper rings

OOVOO JAVER.
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR.
❝ paper rings. ❞

☆・°・。

rae sawyer & sadie sink have been together for eight months at this point. they have been inseparable. sadie booked a movie titled O'dessa which she had to travel to croatia to film. but that is okay because rae fits in her suitcase. not actually but you get the point.

croatia was a little getaway for the girlfriends. they have been staying in a hotel right on the beach. it has been heaven for the two. they have been playing "house" for the past few months & they love it. waking up next each other has become the normal. however filming has come to an end & they are back in los angeles.

sadie officially moved here after filming stranger things 4 however goes back and forth between LA & NYC. she has hinted a few times to rae about moving in together but rae is oblivious as always. but as soon as the plane lands she plans on asking her.

"hey, did you want to stay at mine since it's so late?," rae asks sadie as they grab their luggage from the baggage carousel. "yeah that sounds good." sadie replies.

they arrive at the house & rae unpacks while sadie showers. sadie dresses & pulls something out of her bag.

"i got you this in croatia." rae opens up the box & it reveals a dainty ring with a seashell on it. "sadie this is perfect."

"there's more underneath it." rae removes the cotton insides & there is a key.

"so this is me asking you to move in with me." rae looks up at sadie with doll eyes that are forming tears.

"of course!!! i mean we practically lived together for months in croatia & i couldn't get enough of it. so yes yes yes." rae kisses sadie's lips.

"just so you know you are never getting rid of me." sadie says while deep into a lip lock. rae smirks at the comment, "i wouldn't have it any other way."

☆・°・。

raesawyer id marry you with paper rings (real)

paper rings (real)

♥liked by milliebbrown, finnwolfhardofficial, & 250,918 others!

sadiesink_ the caption is so real
1,991 likes reply

sadiesink_ croatia <3
1,033 likes reply

sadiesink_ my love
928 likes reply

iamsabine i wanna squish you both 🫂
79 likes reply

hayden.evans that's real love
10 likes reply

user1 another taylor lyric my worlds are colliding

user2 lover is so sinkyer coded

adrielwoonatai you two!!! 🩵
62 likes reply

user3 this is THEIR song

noahschnapp ❤️
780 likes reply

☆・°・。

i'm so sorry for the long wait
i had a jam packed summer + i got covid.

OH ALSO i waved to sadie sink at the eras tour.
like she was five feet away from me.
i was FREAKING out. yeah okay bye hehe

━ august 22 2023