{Roommates}-Namjoon

"Joonie-ah! Bring the popcorn now, the movie is starting!" You yelled. It was a calm Saturday night, your roommate and you both decided to watch a movie together. "Yah! I am coming, be patient." He yelled while coming into the living room with 2 bowls of popcorn as well as a few drinks.

"Sooo, what movie did you choose?" He asked while he sat beside you on the comfy couch. "Street Doll, it came out a few days ago and I really want to see what it was all about." You replied with a slight blush on your face.

Namjoon just laughed at your silly statement, he doesn't mind watching these types of movies at all. After you both talked, the movie started. You got comfortable leaning on Namjoon's shoulder as you both ate your salty popcorn. You all laughed at the movie, practically dying when the person slapped the other or when they argued for the smallest things.

Suddenly, tension came up when the first sex scene was on. Namjoon gulped and looked at you, seeing how the man in the Movie fingered his partner so fast. Gulping for your life as you fought the urge to turn away from the screen. "Y/n...are you ok?" He asked, taking the remote from on the table and pausing the show while he looked over at you.

"I-i am fine really. It is just new to me that I am watching these type of things with someone."You timidly said, lowering your head do to avoid his dark gaze upon you. It wen quiet for a while, just the sound of the cold AC was heard until Namjoon grasped and pinned you down onto the couch. "Allow me to try something. How about let's do what the person did in the movie.

I want to see if I can do that better yeah?" He said, gently holding your face in the palm of his hands. You hesitated for a bit but in the end, you gave in and nodded for him to proceed. "That's a good girl." He chuckled, removing your pretty light pink skirt and groaning at the sight of how wet you are.

"Fuck y/n, you're dripping wet baby." You gasped when he traced the outline of your wet pussy with his finger through the fabric of your underwear. "Mmmgh J-joonie." Namjoon smirked devilishly, sliding off your underwear while he began to play around with your folds. "Gorgeous..." He mumbled while he rubbed your bud with one hand while the other played with your breast.

"P-please more! Joonie I want you please." Y/n begged, then urge you have for that man broke passed its limits.
You looked up only to see the hungry eyes of a predator. One filled with lust and the other filled with hunger. "Anything for you my princess." He assured you, entering 2 of his long and slender fingers into your wet cunt. You gasped every time he entered a centimeter until he was fully in.

Giving a small nod, he began to finger you harder. "Fuck! Fuck yes Namjoon faster!" You yelled loudly, he is a master with his fingers ever since you saw him massaging the seasoning in the chicken. "Like that baby? How about I do this." He said in a deep tone, curling up his fingers inside of you as he fingered you faster. "AHAH just like that Mmhgh!" You stuttered out. The sounds of your wet pussy, the pace Namjoon was going all filled e room.

Soon, bits of cum seeped out your hole gathering on the couch as Namjoon bent down, starting to eat you out while he still is still fingerings you. "Taste so good baby." Namjoon said, swerling his tongue on the center core of your pussy.
5 times to the right then 5 times to the left.

Your eyes rolled back in pleasure, pressing his head further down as he ate your cunt like a royal meal. "I am gonna squirt! AHHG Namjoonie!" Was the last words that came out of you before you exploded your juices out like a fountain. A total of 6 squirts came out, splashing Namjoon in the face and some went on the ground. He pulled out his fingers slowly, don't want to push you to far while you shivered from your intense orgasm.

Namjoon watched as your creamy juice dripped off of his fingers and onto the chair. Everywhere around you was covered in wet creamy cum. "That was amazing huh, I definitely did better than that guy." He said while he pulled you up for a small kiss.

You immediately returned. biting on each others lips before letting him pull you on his lap. "You definitely did Joonie, thank you for this amazing experience." You confessed, kissing his dimple like cheek as he smiled back. "You're most welcome baby but next time...I think we should use the bedroom."

************************************
Hold up partner!

I have to say...this was the WORST book I have ever made but you all seemed to like it 💀

I hated doing this Y/n because I find it all cringe. This is why I only do gay love so please give me a break if you find this smut boring, you know I don't write this good with straight books. 🥲