{Teacher's Pet}- Jin

"Fuck! Why did I wake up so late Ugh!" You yelled profusely while running into the school compound. You fucked up badly, not only that you're late for school, you are late for your literature class with Mr.Kim Seokjin and my oh my, you are totally dead. "Maybe he will let it slide?..." You thought, carefully seeking into his classroom.

Mr.Kirn was busy writing away on his white board, you thought maybe you could sit down without him noticing but you failed when he called out your name but he was still writing on the board. "Ahh...Miss Y/n, late to my class what a shame." He said in a stern voice finishing his sentence before turning, around before he looked straight into your eyes.

"S-sorry Mr.Kim." you apologized, bowing respectfully. "Sit and see me after class. We need to have a proper conversation about your habit of being late miss y/n." Jin told you, proceeding to continue on with his lesson while
you sat at the back off the class as usual. "Well fuck me side ways, this is why I should really get a new alarm clock." You mumbled, asking one of your closest classmate for their notes while you tried to catch up.

The class went by smoothly, you got all of your notes and it was the end of the period. Everyone left but you knew, you had to stay back. "You wanted to talk with me sir?" You asked, sitting in the front row as the last student left, closing the door behind them.

"Ah yes...why were you late darling mmm? Do you hate my class that badly...that you had make a useless excuse to be late?" He asked while fixing his glasses. You had to admit, Mr.Seokjin is a handsome man. World wide handsome you? He doesn't even look real, a nice sharp jawline, beautiful brown eyes and a lovely haircut. "I-i am sorry." You replied, bending your head down.

The feeling of him about to scold you was replaced when you felt him cress your cheeks. "Hmm, I will let it slide love only if you can make me change my mind." He suggested, licking his plump lips which gave you an idea. "Yes sir." You said with a smirk on your face, going besides him while dropping on your knees. You looked up at him with your doe eyes, he groaned at how sinfully cute you were at that moment. "Go on darling, make sir change his mind." He said in a deep voice, watching as you impatiently removed his jeans.

As soon as you pulled it down, out sprung his member, almost slapping you in the face a bit, you held his giant pice of meat in your hands as you began to give the tip kitty licks and kisses. "Mmm baby don't tease." He said, gripping your hair as you entered his cock deep inside of your mouth. You began to bob your head up and down, swerling your tongue around the tip before digging your tongue into his slit.
"A-ah y/n-ah~ so good."

He complimented you while gripping your loose hair as he began to thrust inside of your mouth. Small grunts could be heard as you eagerly sucked him, precum dripping from the side of your mouth from how good he felt,
Sliding in and out of your throat. "F-fuck I am close, prepare yourself baby." He warned creasing his pace before exploding his seeds into your mouth. You licked every bit of it, not wasting a drop o that special substance.

"Well then...miss y/n you have earned yourself a good excuse to miss my class, don't let it happen again because I won't be this easy on you." Jin breathed out, gently tucking the loose strands of hair behind your ear. "Hmm maybe I want you to be hard on me sir." you replied cheekily, grabbing your stuff while exiting his class but not before taking a glance back at him only to see him smirking at you before you left for your next class.