{Caught}- Jhope

You were in your shared bedroom that you and your husband slept in after finishing cleaning up a bit. Finally, after years of not masterbating, you can actually do it by yourself. You loved your husband with all of your heart but it won't hurt to actually do things like this once in a while by yourself right? "Mmmgh a-ahh~, I forgot how good this actually feels." You moaned softly, gently playing around with your folds as you entered 3 of your fingers inside then began to thrust it in and out.

Your eyes rolled back in pleasure, missing the feeling of masterbating.
So close to squirting all over yourself, the bedroom door suddenly opened revealing your husband, Jung Hoseok. He just came home from work, excited to see you. In his hand, he held popcorn. He thought that you all can watch a movie but that idea left immediately when he saw you. "Oh? So this is what you do when I am not home huh?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Darling i-i can explain." You denied, trying to cover up but that wasn't going to work. "Shh...no need to lie baby...continue for me." He said while licking his lips. "What-" you asked in a confused matter. "You heard that right...continue for me."He said in a raspy tone, closing in the door while he went and sat on the couch. There, he watched you like his prey, wanting to tear you apart but he also wants you to have your fun first. After you got your mind back to reality, you resumed your task quickly.

"Ahh- shit mmmgh!" You stuttered out, using your dildo you had under the pillow to fuck your hole. "Damn baby...what a show you are putting on for me." He groaned, his pants began to tighten a bit as he watched you all spread out, fucking your wet dripping pussy with a baby blue dildo. "AHH! I'M CLOSE, I'M CLOSE!" you chanted out, squeezing your eyes shut while you came with a big moan. Out of your pussy, seeped out your cum. All ooey gooey and white, coated the dildo while it dripped down on the bed.

"Baby come here..." Jhope instructed, his pants were fully off, only his tie was around his neck lightly while his shirt was unbuttoned. You excitedly got up, walking over to your horny husband.
He looked at you while you looked at him, you knew what he wanted just by the aroma of lust in the room. Immediately, you calmed your mind and sat on his lap, slowly adjusting to his size as he entered. "So warm...so wet, I am better than that pathetic dildo aren't I baby?"

He asked, pulling your hair back as you groned in pain. "Y-yes definitely! Mmgh!" You replied, slowly starting to bounce on his cock eagerly. He sighed, watching as his cock disappeared and re-appeared in front of his eyes.
Seeing it going into your pussy then out with a little bit of cum stuck on the side, was the most hottest thing ever saw. Gripping your waist, he began to thrust up, meeting your bounces while you moaned loudly. "AHH YES! SO GOOD KEEP DOING THAT BABY!" you demanded.

Few tears of pleasure began escaping your eyes while he complied and did as he was told. "F-fuck baby, I love how you feel around me." He said. You all repeated this for a few more rounds, loving the way how you both pleasure each other before cumming together.
"Thank God I came home in time or I would have missed the opportunity to do this." He whispered, kissing you on the lips while you giggled. "Awh Hobi, I love you." You replied, kissing his cheek then you both took a shower, cleaned up the room and cuddled the rest of the remaining day.