I love you❤️

Qibli was fidgeting with his talons while waiting in the special tree. It is the spot where Moon and him always went when they talked. He told Moon to come there at midday because he needed to tell her something. "I've kept this inside me long enough, I just need to tell her how I feel." Qibli thought. " All it is is 3 little words. 8 letters. But every time I try to tell Moon, I get chocked up." he continued.
     Qibli heard a small thump come from behind him. It was go time...
     "Hey Moon. I really need to talk to you." Qibli started. "It's about you actually. I have wanted to tell you for a long time now. But when in start to tell you, I get nervous and stop myself. Ive decided that today is the day where I finally tell you."
     "Ok, I have something that I need to tell you too. But you go first",Moon replied as she climbed onto the branch beside him.
     "All right, here I go. I love you. I have ever since I got close to you." He confessed. "Now my love is even stronger. I was scared that you would reject me and would treat me different. But you have to know and now you you know the truth about my feelings."
     "Well, I guess this worked out nicely", said Moon in a ominous voice.
Qibli got really confused, "Why is that?"
"Because it makes it a lot easier to tell you that I'm in love with you too. Knowing that you feel the same way is less nerve racking for me to talk to you about my love for you", Moon replied proudly.
" So, um... what do we do now? I mean, we both feel the same way about each other. Should we stay friends or are you ready to date? I ju-", Qibli started saying but got cut of.
    Moon wrapped her hands around Qibli's neck."I read a lot of love scrolls, so I'm pretty sure this is the part in the scene where you shut up and we kiss."
     Qibli leaned in and kissed her lightly. "I have a feeling that you're right", he said with a wink. He then kissed Moon passionately like he never wanted the moment to end. And neither did Moon. She had a feeling that this would be a turning point in her life.