Fire and Ice

As the end of the school year at Jade Mountain Academy, Moon had a bad feeling that something was about to happen. She had a dream of ice and fire clashing. Qibli tried to help Moon understand her dream, but they both drew a blank.
"So Moon, what do you wanna do on our last day of school?" Asked Qibli
Moon put her arms around Qibli and leaned in. "Well, I do have one idea..."
"STOP!" yelled Tsunami. "NO KISSING IN THE HALLWAY!"
"Fine, have a glorious day Tsunami", Qibli said, annoyed.
Moon took his talon and walked him outside. "Do you want to go on a walk?" asked Moon.
"I would love to, my lady", he said and kissed her hand.
Just then, Moon spotted a gleaming white dragon headed toward them. She couldn't recognize whoever it was. Moon suddenly got a huge headache with flashes of the ice fighting fire dream that she had. Qibli rushed to help her.
"What's going on?" he asked
Moon collapsed in his arms. "You're not safe. Ice is coming", she whispered.
"I'm taking you with me."
Qibli picked her up and carried her to her cave. Sunny walked in her cave and leaned over Moon.
"Did she have a vision?" Sunny asked Qibli.
"Moon had a dream one night of ice and fire fighting. We tried to figure it out, but we couldn't." he told Sunny. "Moon saw a gleaming white dragon in the distance coming toward us and she told me that I wasn't safe."
Moon opened her eyes. "I saw Qibli and Winter attacking each other. I just said 'Fire and Ice' because I didn't want to worry him."
"You need to tell me this kind of stuff. I could-"
There was a huge crash outside. Qibli carried Moon to see what was happening. And there stood Winter...

Cliffhanger! I'll probably update soon!!!