Prologue

Third POV:

The h/cnette sigh's as she looks at her computer. Y/n was updating the game Genshin Impact because she forgot to update it. It's not her fault that she got so many homework from school and she is ready to pull Yelan's banner today.

She has to wait for hours to finish the update, plus she has to click retry tons of times because of "download error" even though she has a good WiFi connection, which irritates her.

Y/n pulls out her phone to play some games to past the time. She search through her phone to which game she should play. Something caught her eye, and what she saw the game is Identity V.

"It's been so long I haven't touch this game." Y/n said.

Yes, Y/n did play Identity V when the game was released in 2018. The h/cnette female was so addicted playing the game that she even spent her money for the skins. But ever since Genshin Impact was released, Y/n completely forgot Identity V and moved to Genshin Impact.

"Maybe I should check it out if there's a new survivors and hunters." Y/n said.

She opened the app and waiting the game to load. While the game is loading she receives a letter on the screen.

"That's weird... is this a new update?" Y/n question's to herself.

"I hope they better fix the god damned ping because I keep losing in match." She said.

Y/n clicks on the letter and read it out loud.

________________________________________

Dear: [Your username]

We like to inform you that we made an adjustment in the game. We made a VR in this game to make it real and exciting. Will you participate in the VR, dear player?

     [Cancel]                             [Confirm]

________________________________________

Y/n, being the curious person she is, she clicks confirm. She wanted to know if the game did do a VR.

What the next text appeared on the screen made Y/n regret her decision that will happened to her today.

"Thank you, Y/n. I wish you good luck in the game."

The next next thing Y/n knew, she suddenly blackout.

"Good luck getting back to your world."