Chapter 2

Y/n's POV:

As I looked at the mirror, I was shocked when I saw who I was at the mirror... I looked like the Raiden Shogun. But the difference is that I still have my h/c hair and e/c eyes.

'So that's why my outfit looks familiar, I am the Raiden Shogun. But it looks like I'm cosplaying her.' I thought.

I look away from the mirror and put the rose in the vase that was rested on the table. I look around my room and sat down on my bed.

"My room looks so plain... but Michiko said that I can design my room if I want too." I said, as I look at the lamp table beside my bed I saw a note, I took the note and read it.

________________________________________

Hello Y/n Raiden, I'm going to let you know that you are a hunter known as the Shogun. And since you already know the rules of the game because of your past life, here's your abilities.

External traits: [Immunity]: You are immune to any electric damage which means to any survivors who has electric damage will not make you stunned.

Ability: [Transcendence: Baleful Omen]: You unveils a shard of your Euthymia, dealing a small damage and marking them to detect nearby survivor's location while moving. It will only last about 30 seconds.

Ability: [Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu]: Gathering truths unnumbered and wishes uncounted, You unleashes the Musou no Hitotachi and making yourself invisible in 40 seconds to survivors not knowing where you are. You will only once appears when you hit someone but you couldn't go back invisible once you hit the survivor. The heartbeat will not let the survivors know your presence.

Good luck.

________________________________________

"Huh, the name of Ei's skills are here except her ability is changed. I totally am a ripoff Raiden Ei." I sigh. I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes.

'I hope this is just a dream.' I thought, soon a fell asleep.

Next day

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm beside me. I stop the alarm, as I sat up on my bed and rub my eyes. I blink three times to see my vision clear. I look around the room, to my disappointment that yesterday wasn't a dream and I'm still in Oletus Manor.

"So it wasn't a dream after all. I guess I have to participate the cat and mouse game." I mumble to myself.

I stand up and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After I took a bath, I changed my clothes and look myself at the mirror.

"Guess I should go eat breakfast with everyone." I was about to open the door, but I heard a knock on my door. I open the door to see Infront of me is Michiko.

"Good morning, Y/n. I guess you are ready. Come with me, we have breakfast and a match today." Michiko said.

I nod at Michiko and follow her where the dining room is. As we got there, all the hunters are waiting for us. I sat beside with Grace and Robbie.

"Itadakimasu~" I said to myself, and start eating my breakfast.

All of us started eating our breakfast and started a conversation. And some of the hunters who didn't show up yesterday introduce themselves.

After eating our breakfast, Xie and Fan accompany me where the waiting room is and told me about the rules in the game even though I knew. We went to the match board to see who was first in the match.

"It looks like you're playing with your first match today." Fan pointed out.

"Yeah, I am excited and nervous that this is my first match." I said.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do good at your first match. And we're quite curious about your skills." Xie said.

"Thank you, I'll try to do my best." I said.

"We'll be heading out now, good luck on your first match, Ms. Raiden." Xie said.

Soon the two men walk away leaving me alone. I went to the lobby and sat on the chair waiting for the survivors. A few minutes later, I heard a few whispers behind the curtains, I peek behind the curtains and saw the survivors who I was up against.

Emma Woods, the Gardener.

Emily Dyer, the Doctor.

Naib Subedar, the Mercenary.

Eli Clark, the Seer.

"They don't have a decoder though..." I mumble to myself.

As I saw the survivors are ready, and I was too. Soon my vision fades to black, and heard a glass cracking sound through my ears.

'It looks like the game has begun.'

______________________________________

I got Nightmare's A skin but I don't even use or have him though.

Btw I am graduating on June 29, so I will be back updating on July.